How many of your Peak Experiences in life have been while gaming?

Overall I'd say:

• Most of my Peak Experiences involve gaming

• Some of my Peak Experiences involve gaming

• None of my peak Experiences invole gaming

• All of my Peak Experiences involve gaming

• Very few of my Peak Experienes involve gaming

Results are only viewable after voting.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
As the title says really. You could interpret the term Peak Experience however you wish but to try and introduce a little bit of standardization lets say:

A transcendent moment of pure joy and elation. These are moments that stand out from everyday events.

With that in mind click the anonymous poll and lets see the lay of the Coli land. Be honest. Please.

timeless

All Star
Daps
Some. When I'm building in The Sims, I have so much fun I feel like I'm on cloud 9. I just love the outcomes. 💗💗💗

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hmm maybe 1…when I played/beat super metroid…I was somewhat on the run and in hiding (for about 6 months) following a very low point in my life…didn’t have TV, internet or anything as far as a source of entertainment where I was staying…just had an old ass CPU that I ran NES, SNES and genesis emulators on and it was just fun to be able to lose myself in this game at the time…actually I’m wrong I had a TV and a DVD player…TV had no reception tho…bcuz I remember I watched the hell out of ‘the wash’ DVD that my cousin let me borrow…ended up loving that movie lmao

you should add one more poll option (“very little or very few of my peak experiences…”)

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Some....when I was a child I definitely was enamored with gaming. Some of my favorite moments in high school was whooping on nikkas in COD, Madden/NCAA. A nikka made the whole football team on NCAA that shyt was lit

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Some involve gaming.

One of the biggest highlights of my 20s was playing classic playoff games in the divisional round against the Lions and Packers as the Bears QB :wow:

I was drafted by the Browns and despite my early season struggles I got the number one seed in the AFC and went to the superbowl (but lost to the Giants in overtime)

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I’m sure I had some but I don’t really remember any of them. The ones I do remember are vague and unclear. Truth be told the only “peak experiences” I clearly remember are the birth of my children :manny:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Seeing Hyrule for the first time in Breath of the Wild.
Playing Crazy Taxi for the first time at the arcade.
When Enzo found the skeleton of Altair in Assassin's Creed.
First time playing Gears of War co-op online with a friend.
Halo 2 multiplayer when I was walk on water status.
Quick Resume on the Xbox Series X
Seeing a random game save from 10 years ago, two generations ago, work on Xbox Series X.
First time using a wireless controller on the PS2.

So many more that I'd spend all night thinking about.

Some things related to gaming.

Seeing Super Mario 3 in The Wizard.
Kicking it with people that would wait outside for preorders of games.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Probably being Bearman in Dofus a year or so ago during the peak of Covid. It took me almost 5 months to beat the cocksucker and the moment I managed to beat him, I treated the game like I completed it despite the fact that it's a MMO lol.