How many of you have seen the movie "They Live"?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
It's a fukking classic. I caught it freshman year at college when I was suffering from some insomnia and had no goddamn clue just what I was in for.

1. One of the longest most ridiculous fight scenes in cinema history

2. The line actually starts, "I'm here to chew bubblegum and kick ass", not the other way around.

3. My homie that I went to school has been startin up a clothing label. I saw on an update on its page on Facebook that dude actually made a shirt based off of this movie and immediately copped.

THEYLIVE-LS.png

It's one of my favorites of all time, no lie. The story is damn good, the acting is better than it should be sometimes, and although it has some good violence it's funny as shyt too. I'm seriously a They Live fanatic and I really can't even fukking explain why. That movie just fukking grabbed me when I saw it, and I re watch whenever the motherfukkers on

They Live :ahh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt used to creep me out as a kid when i'd see how things looked thru the glasses...loved that movie before i really understood the concept of it
Wasn't there a Bart Simpson video game like that? I haven't seen the movie until a few years ago but that game scared the sht out of me. I think it was on NES.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
It's a fukking classic. I caught it freshman year at college when I was suffering from some insomnia and had no goddamn clue just what I was in for.

1. One of the longest most ridiculous fight scenes in cinema history

2. The line actually starts, "I'm here to chew bubblegum and kick ass", not the other way around.

3. My homie that I went to school has been startin up a clothing label. I saw on an update on its page on Facebook that dude actually made a shirt based off of this movie and immediately copped.

THEYLIVE-LS.png

It's one of my favorites of all time, no lie. The story is damn good, the acting is better than it should be sometimes, and although it has some good violence it's funny as shyt too. I'm seriously a They Live fanatic and I really can't even fukking explain why. That movie just fukking grabbed me when I saw it, and I re watch whenever the motherfukkers on

They Live :ahh:

goddam that sweater is fire. :wow:

does dude have a online store or something? can you get me discounts?