How many of you got all 4 PS5, Switch, PC, and Series X.

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All besides the PS5. Haven't really played Playstation since ps2 days. Was a original Dream cast fan that turned into xbot day 1, so I'm here. I'm primarily a 2k/ gears/ halo type of player but most of Sonys exclusives, never impress me. It's a few I'd probably want to try though

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had all 4 at one point (XSX, PS5, switch and steam deck) but sold the switch

I don’t stan any console…the last console I “stanned” was probably the PS3

as much as I love the xbox controller, it’s hard to justify owning an XSX so far this generation…with me having game pass and the ability to access it on the steam deck, I’ll probably graduate to a gaming PC at some point and eliminate the xbox entirely…I don’t think I see myself buying one next gen…one plus for the XSX tho is streaming media…with dolby vision, I enjoy watching movies and shows more on my XSX than on PS5…I think I’m done with nintendo next gen as well…gaming has become too expensive a hobby for me

Last edited:
Daps
I feel left out. I only have a PS5 (unless we count the steamdeck, which pretty much guaranteed I won’t get a Switch now) which is funny since SnES held me down even after having a PS1/PS2. Never owned an Xbox but i played around with the idea of getting one until I ultimately talked myself out of it. I realized i just don’t have the time to devote to so many different game systems any more.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
no switch personally, but I have the others. We have a switch in the studio, but I’ve only played it a handful of times :manny:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I don't stan really but I'd side with nintendo if I had to. I play my switch the most out of all 4

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I own all 4

What I play the most varies on what I'm playing, typically PC wins out because I play my competitive games on PC mostly. However the last year or so I haven't had any fighters, shooters or mmo's/card games so my consoles have been getting far more burn.

The last year it has been series x and then probably switch followed by PS5.

The Xbox for multiplats and gamepass
The switch for Nintendo exclusives
The PS5 for PS5 exclusives.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
why would you have a Series X and a PC... unless...

he-got.gif

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
My seven year old has all of that shyt including a MetaQuest 2 and he plays Switch the most. I don’t know shyt about any of it. When he’s with his mom on the weekend, I play Madden on his PS5 but that’s about it.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
PC. Not getting a PS5 if all these games are still on PS4

I couldn't justify getting a switch for the longest, but I don't need it anymore after the steam deck :blessed: