How many of you got all 4 PS5, Switch, PC, and Series X.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I can get with one having their preference, but with how some will blindly defend one other the other, shyt on the other/s, you'd be like, why either bother spending money on something you seemingly can't stand so much to stan so hard against it. Put your money where your mouth is.

That said, I don't have all 4 (I got 3; Two PS5's, Two Switches?, 1 Steamdeck), as I'll never buy an Xbox system ever. fukk em.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I can get with one having their preference, but with how some will blindly defend one other the other, shyt on the other/s, you'd be like, why either bother spending money on something you seemingly can't stand so much to stan so hard against it. Put your money where your mouth is.

That said, I don't have all 4 (I got 3; Two PS5's, Two Switches?, 1 Steamdeck), as I'll never buy an Xbox system ever. fukk em.

I dont get this either, you go out and fight crowds to spend 500+ dollars on a console and you root for it to fail so you can laugh at people on a forum while wasting your own money? :dahell:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I have 3 out of the 4 :mjgrin:. Can't afford a high end gaming pc right now :snoop:

I only stan Sony. I got Xbox series X bc fukking Phil tricked me about exclusives the second generation in a row. I didn't want to miss out :yeshrug:

I never play my switch oled. I only have like 3 games for it too. Just don't want to spend money on switch games with PS5 games take precedent and I don't even have time to play that or my PS4 backlog

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I get the Xbox slander. Even though gamepass servers it’s purpose. It’s bullshyt that it’s been out for three years and only one heavy hitting exclusive.
3/4.
ps5, switch, pc (gaming laptop )
Nice I do pc gaming on laptop too. I got a 3070 in mine and I notice it Performs better than PS5. What you have in yours?

PS5/Series X For Home
Laptop/Switch for the Road

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I get the Xbox slander. Even though gamepass servers it’s purpose. It’s bullshyt that it’s been out for three years and only one heavy hitting exclusive.

Nice I do pc gaming on laptop too. I got a 3070 in mine and I notice it Performs better than PS5. What you have in yours?

PS5/Series X For Home
Laptop/Switch for the Road
Unfortunately I only have a 2070 super.

It’s good for emulation but haven’t tried it for anything current.

What laptop do you have?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I have the PS5 and PC, and i used to have the Xbox, but sold it since there isn't really anything on it, i want to play that isn't on PS5 or PC.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Snake oil saleman they won’t be getting me:francis:
Low-key I only got it bc I wanted to replace my Xbox one S, which I also felt was a rip off. Now here I am with the Series X and no true games. I enjoyed Forza Horizon 5 and Halo Infinite but neither were system sellers to me.

Pisses me off bc that bread could have been put towards a PC. Never again. This the last gen I'm fukking with Xbox.