How many of you follow the "unwritten rule"?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am a pretty tall black man from the south Lilly white hoe's been jumping out my way since I was a teenager :russ:

At first that shyt use to bother a young bull but now I play into that shyt...
I am always turning on my car alarm when I see come my way when I around the whip.

I walk extra fast to make them speed up and hit them with the fakest hello as I walk pass they stank ass...

Like damn witch ain't nobody paying attention to your crazy ass...

I ain't ugly.. so the sisters don't see this Bruh as a threat

:myman:

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
Bout a year ago new joint working in HR (she cute but u can tell she been gassed for years so she swear she erry cat wants her & carries it as such) anywayz we get on elevator same time, use same exit, head same direction, make same turn then she spins round :damn: "Is there a reason you following me???" Loud as phuck, people all round :picard:

I hit her w/ the :youngsabo: & click the doors on the Rover & lower the windows :ufdup: now bytch all apologetic & is officially annoying as hell stopping by my office to say hello all smiles every time she see me. Shyts a year ago & errytime she see me behavior just switch up

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
Why would I cross the street? I've never done that. Do people really think they're so important that I'm walking around thinking about their feelings? If that woman is uncomfortable, she can cross the street...just like anyone else would do if they were uncomfortable. The only time I'm crossing the street is if I feel I'm in danger, or if a bunch of stupid kids are walking around and I'd rather cross than navigate around them.

People are so obsessed with acting out of character to prove they're not a monster....just to be treated like one anyway. What's next of the chivalry list? Maybe we shouldn't even use sidewalks when women are on them. A true gentleman would brave the street skirts for a woman's comfort. Maybe if we happen to be waling into the same place, we should pause and let her go in...sit around awkwardly for a min or two to give her some space.

Just live your life. Why are walking around in fear of how someone might perceive your actions? Why are you so obsessed with accommodating someone who doesn't give a fukk if you're comfortable? Dudes have more respect for women than they have for themselves.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I've done it if there really is no one else around and it's a situation where I think she might be scared. Not like that situation happens very much, but I can remember instances. I don't know why some posters think basic human decency is a bad thing in 2024.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I've done it if there really is no one else around and it's a situation where I think she might be scared. Not like that situation happens very much, but I can remember instances. I don't know why some posters think basic human decency is a bad thing in 2024.
well, woulda you do it for a dude? equality, decency, chivalry?

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
What if there's another broad on the other side of the street, am I just supposed to stop and stand in the middle? :mjlol:

Trapped like a ball bearing between magnets :pachaha:

The real unwritten rule here is to not be hiding in the bushes.

Nobody's about to be walking around and answering POLO whenever they yell MARCO :dahell:

T0HMkCh.jpeg