How many of you females in here have had a lesbian experience?

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
So who initiated it, you or her?

tell%20me%20more.png

:laff: shush

Sugar

Banned
Daps

We came from a bar, I was taking shots, she drank one mixed drink. I was on the couch with my eyes closed, in and out of sleep, this bytch straddled my lap and started feelin me up and kissing my neck.

I woke up enraged, I smacked the shyt out of her and walked my ass home. We're still ok but I'll never go to her house again.

So she was just gonna date rape you, thinking you aint een kno it? :awshyt:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
WHERE ARE THE FEMALES SMH!!! IF IT WERE A THREAD ABOUT **** THEY'D ALL BE IN HERE

:birdman: :birdman: :birdman: :birdman: :birdman:

Daps
:youngsabo: the most these girls a do is kiss each other, word to katy perry.

:whoa:

I've never had an urge to kiss my girlfriends, no matter how drunk I am. A lot of my white friends are into that girl on girl shyt but they're really not about that life.

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
I went to a girls-only boarding school so of course i made out with girls. They always made the 1st move. I hate some white girl kiss me at a concert before.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I went to a girls-only boarding school so of course i made out with girls. They always made the 1st move. I hate some white girl kiss me at a concert before.

And you never stopped them? :ehh:
The question is do you get into it?

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IME,based on personal observations and the confession of 2 reformed carpet munchers these are the real reasons:
-over 90% of the time bytches try to turn out other bytches as a dominance move but they disguise it as horniness
-dikk gets them off much harder than licking and fingering and lesbianism itself is directly related to the reason above