How many of you females in here have had a lesbian experience?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Like for instance..you and your best friend were drinking margaritas at the house and then you guys started making out..like you put your hand down her panties and started rubbing the clit while softly kissing on her neck..then she nibbled on your titties and sucked them gently..your moaning got a lil louder than you went down on her and started chewing her p*ssy whist penetrating her with you lil fingers,,,?

Show of hands?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
YG6vv.gif

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
i always thought that was weird

it seem like every girl fukk with girl now

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
This is what i call a good thread. Why are you in the red?

@Kind Gentleman Take notes. nikkas wanna hear about this shyt not about no fukking cheese.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
Can you go into detail?:ohhh:

We came from a bar, I was taking shots, she drank one mixed drink. I was on the couch with my eyes closed, in and out of sleep, this bytch straddled my lap and started feelin me up and kissing my neck.

I woke up enraged, I smacked the shyt out of her and walked my ass home. We're still ok but I'll never go to her house again.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Your obsession with me is disturbing. Dweeb :smughickenbottom:
I see what you doing. I haven't quoted, mentioned or dapped you since you and you're family touched American soil. I eat nikkas like you for lunch. Next time don't make booty ass threads talking about cheese when you got all them green bars, elite poster.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died

We came from a bar, I was taking shots, she drank one mixed drink. I was on the couch with my eyes closed, in and out of sleep, this bytch straddled my lap and started feelin me up and kissing my neck.

I woke up enraged, I smacked the shyt out of her and walked my ass home. We're still ok but I'll never go to her house again.

Mmmm...mm...m

Wish I was there so I could of prevented that from happening to you..

I don't like other females taking advantage..especially when I'm not around

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

Pic vio of said girl that felt you up.:leostare: