How many of yall remember those TOS warnings from AOL

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
They used to straight suspend my account. :rudy: They wouldn't undo it until a parent called in. I remember those old programs/bot you could download to "break" into full chat rooms, one time I used one of those when an admin was in the room (the program had an alert for when one was in there) and it basically cussed them out in an automatic message that would be posted. When my parents called, the lady on the line had to repeat to them the vile auto msg comment the program spit out. :mjpls:

We used to troll Alcoholics Anonymous chatrooms, Overeaters Anonymous and the Psychic chat (pretend to be psychic by searching the person's username on a search engine).

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
:laugh: word and if the room was full you had to hold the enter button down til you got in

:laugh:

I use to have tons of <>< accounts (only a few might get that reference). I actually use to use vb and make pr0gz..hit a motherfukker with a cross fader, scroll, roll the dice and play sounds in the chat room lol

I remember getting home from school and getting on aol, hitting ho's up on my buddylist. And them local chat rooms, man id be :eat:..

I use to hate when someone would call and you'd get kicked off, id be downloading bootleg 2pac albums shyt took me forever on napster. And I knew when someone was trying to call, aol would freeze up.

Then we got a second phone line just for the computer :cook:

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
images

my shyt back in the AOL days

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
:laugh:

I use to have tons of <>< accounts (only a few might get that reference). I actually use to use vb and make pr0gz..hit a motherfukker with a cross fader, scroll, roll the dice and play sounds in the chat room lol

I remember getting home from school and getting on aol, hitting ho's up on my buddylist. And them local chat rooms, man id be :eat:..

I use to hate when someone would call and you'd get kicked off, id be downloading bootleg 2pac albums shyt took me forever on napster. And I knew when someone was trying to call, aol would freeze up.

Then we got a second phone line just for the computer :cook:
man i was late on the pr0gz wave but i had a few, i would be :sadcam: waitin for someone in the crib to get off the phone til we got a line just for the comp

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maaaan yall nikkas are taking me back! I had so much fun in those chats and i think it was a forum type this were girls were looking for guys on AOL. i remember i lied told some girl i was 16 but i was really like 13 or 12. i had this broad all on my meet she moved to cali before i could beat. i was pawgin before their was pawgin brehs

i remember i got caught sending dirty pictures to some classmates of mine idk why i did it but i just did. their parents told the school i got in trouble and that was back when i was in 5th grade damn

Daps
I used to stay getting them, the worst is when they would send it to the master account, which would be my parents

:noah: @ getting kicked off hearing the {s goodbye when you know you called somebody a rat p*ssy stank ass bytch like 15 mins earlier

I remember one time AOL blocked our service completely. My mom called them asking what the problem was and they showed her the chat logs of the arguments I was having:dead:

Going in the rap freestlye chatrooms spitting barz :krs:
TOO MUCH fukkIN REALNESS!!!!!!!!!!:bryan:

Havoc, you hit a homerun with this thread. I totally forgot about these days. I'll never forgot getting those TOS messages and secretively being sent to my mom and my mom would read the nasty freak shyt i would say to BBW's and trying to get them to cyber with me
:snoop:

to all my AOl heads, who remembers "Sports Scramblers" where a nikka would turn on the scrambler ala

"obeK yarBnt"

had the whole room scrolling the screen

"Kobe Bryant"

"Kobe Bryant"

"Kobe Brynt

:krs:

or what about the old roleplaying rooms? nikkas would be acting like they were The Rock cutting promos on each other and cyber wrestling in the room

:ohlawd: the good ol' days

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
man i was late on the pr0gz wave but i had a few, i would be :sadcam: waitin for someone in the crib to get off the phone til we got a line just for the comp
shyt was fun, use to troll the hell out of people

I had a color flashing profile made with html code on Aol. :jawalrus:
That shyt was the og myspace/facebook..bytches see your status single:yayo:

getting dumped through an im and blocked :fire:

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
shyt was fun, use to troll the hell out of people

That shyt was the og myspace/facebook..bytches see your status single:yayo:

getting dumped through an im and blocked :fire:

you wasn't shyt back then if you didnt have a ill profile, whatever songs were hot at that time i'd put some of the lyrics in my profile