How many of yall remember those TOS warnings from AOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i used to download Progz and Punters and reek havoc in them Aol chatrooms back in 97-98

then spam the whole chat room with those huge colorful macros :lolbron:

Punters was the best it was a race to see who started theirs first before the aol session would lock up and you have to reboot

In college i used to call every month and threaten to cancel and they would extend it for another month. I did that for two years before they got hip to me.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Punters was the best it was a race to see who started theirs first before the aol session would lock up and you have to reboot

In college i used to call every month and threaten to cancel and they would extend it for another month. I did that for two years before they got hip to me.

hahah they would never let u cancel they keep giving u free minutes or months

KlinicalCynic

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High

breh, there was no better feeling than punting a bytch nikka from a chat room and seeing

bytchnikka6598 has left the chat room

:ahh::ahh: