How many of yall reading that Injustice Gods Among Us DC Comic?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Did they ever continue the story for this? The last part I read
Bats went back in time to grab the Joker or some shyt

This was one of the best comic stories I've ever read. I watched them on youtube and the music made it that much better. Supes is an utter savage in this but Bats never quits and gets under his skin like no one else. Always ends up getting the best of him.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Did they ever continue the story for this? The last part I read
Bats went back in time to grab the Joker or some shyt

This was one of the best comic stories I've ever read. I watched them on youtube and the music made it that much better. Supes is an utter savage in this but Bats never quits and gets under his skin like no one else. Always ends up getting the best of him.

Yes they did this "Ground Zero" thing that was basically the whole war from Harley's POV.... she kinda narrative shyt.

I didnt enjoy it as much as the main story but it does kinda build on to the world, but everything is just from her perspective

Martha

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yes they did this "Ground Zero" thing that was basically the whole war from Harley's POV.... she kinda narrative shyt.

I didnt enjoy it as much as the main story but it does kinda build on to the world, but everything is just from her perspective

Martha
Thats wack I mean so they not gonna continue the story and just leave us hanging? That's it?:damn:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Thats wack I mean so they not gonna continue the story and just leave us hanging? That's it?:damn:

Not exactly..... like it continued the story but it was like from her perspective and it kinda jumps. Like the most part she was on a bench talking to an unknown person but she talks about the current events, some shyt in the past and just how she feels now.

But she does kinda tell you some of the aftermath of Year 5. I didnt finish it, maybe it got more in depth.

Martha

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
My nicca @Art Barr :salute:

I need to catch up on it I guess.

I was reading it up to the filler part "Ground Zero" or something when it was telling the story from Harley's POV or she was narrating.

I kinda got disengaged with it cuz I wanted to see other shyt verse hear her thoughts but I may go back to where I left off.

I'm actually watching the INJUSTICE 2 cut scene vid now and its just reminding me of how dope "this" DC storyline was:whew:

Martha

This is the first dc shyt.

Where although I watched comics explained. I was so drawn into how great this shyt was that I gotta give it to dc. That this story and series feels so authentic to what these characters potentially could do in a real world movie environment realistically. If let's say they did do a righteous dc movie universe. just incredible stuff and I am not sure if it is just because comics explained is so great or just this story is literally what should be called new wave expansion for this generation. When serving this generation in their style of chucky from fresh anything goes meets the realistic battle royal style idea of what a comic book character adventure should be. As this is the radically different idea. I feel this Gen wants to see. Yet it is made as radically intelligent in this round robin battle royal style.
that makes it high quality for a b movie base. Among the low quality imagination based content usually and typically found in that style of story telling, especially for dc. As dc has provided and wanted to platoon its gateway consumer in the realm of general campiness. In the same light as the batman tv show. That typically a title like this from Warner. Honestly would typically never ever see the light of day. This is the stuff of kid dreams with sound intelligent mature psychology based story telling. for the time and in the pocket of how this current generation. expects their content to serve their ideas of what a superhero and their conflicts should be and the actual no holds barred real realism attached to the conflict as well.

Never in my life did I think it could be done and not be insulting. As you are literally gripped by the duality plight of Supes and every character intertwined. Where everyone's life is accounted for. Plus includes realistic sway to their ideals and individuality. While also, noting this is the type of story telling centered around characterization of a villain/hero. you could ever encounter in your lifetime from dc Warner. I still really can not believe what I was seeing. I wish it was more of it.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
41_NUyAsGoDvYJnlH_a1SCdxmXVHXJSMgDFlISezbK8xFOaDqBu5ZSMNyuJpB1ptEhlrrYQZjuWZZkxnnd8hTGQ7p-wz4A1HLhZ2ZFfNxYP0L-KLc5Jiu6JAYrR1Dtyher2bbQ=s0

So, Supes is still an a$$hole :skip:

This motherfukker Supes,.....whoa.
Is that Clark, FA real.

This is the shyt they wanted cyke to be on in marvel done exactly right.

Dc literally is on some naw,...superman is the ultimate superhero and potential the goat supervillain. just wow!!!

Like supes literally, flies to the depths of darkest parallel of your love for him as a your gateway to all this shyt.
Then, breaks your heart.
Starting from the essence of your child hood. as a boy from the beginning of your earliest cognitive understanding.

It's fukk'n incredible.

Art Barr

My mom thinks it is literary blasphemy, how she reacted to me telling her about this. As never in her years. did she probably think she could hear some shyt like I told her about this story.
This shyt is gold!

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
This is the first dc shyt.

Where although I watched comics explained. I was so drawn into how great this shyt was that I gotta give it to dc. That this story and series feels so authentic to what these characters potentially could do in a real world movie environment realistically. If let's say they did do a righteous dc movie universe. just incredible stuff and I am not sure if it is just because comics explained is so great or just this story is literally what should be called new wave expansion for this generation. When serving this generation in their style of chucky from fresh anything goes meets the realistic battle royal style idea of what a comic book character adventure should be. As this is the radically different idea. I feel this Gen wants to see. Yet it is made as radically intelligent in this round robin battle royal style.
that makes it high quality for a b movie base. Among the low quality imagination based content usually and typically found in that style of story telling, especially for dc. As dc has provided and wanted to platoon its gateway consumer in the realm of general campiness. In the same light as the batman tv show. That typically a title like this from Warner. Honestly would typically never ever see the light of day. This is the stuff of kid dreams with sound intelligent mature psychology based story telling. for the time and in the pocket of how this current generation. expects their content to serve their ideas of what a superhero and their conflicts should be and the actual no holds barred real realism attached to the conflict as well.

Never in my life did I think it could be done and not be insulting. As you are literally gripped by the duality plight of Supes and every character intertwined. Where everyone's life is accounted for. Plus includes realistic sway to their ideals and individuality. While also, noting this is the type of story telling centered around characterization of a villain/hero. you could ever encounter in your lifetime from dc Warner. I still really can not believe what I was seeing. I wish it was more of it.

Art Barr

Gotta stop you there....

Not trynna Stan

But I think we gotta give proper credit to who it's due to.

Gotta give it up to that Mortal Kombat NetherRelms Studio team. As there are the ones that created or developed both the game and the storyline and this world.

DC from what I heard just stepped out the way and let them do their thing.

But yea, I totally agree and it's like if I was DC, I would strongly consider letting "them" take over the movie verse and relieve Snyder from his duties

Martha

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Gotta stop you there....

Not trynna Stan

But I think we gotta give proper credit to who it's due to.

Gotta give it up to that Mortal Kombat NetherRelms Studio team. As there are the ones that created or developed both the game and the storyline and this world.

DC from what I heard just stepped out the way and let them do their thing.

But yea, I totally agree and it's like if I was DC, I would strongly consider letting "them" take over the movie verse and relieve Snyder from his duties

Martha
I mean its all owned by Warner Bros. so I'm sure they have people from Netherelms doing comic shyt all the time. Regardless I love this Injustice story so damn much. This is what they should have focused on with the films. I can't lie I kind of lost my shyt in BVS when Flash went back in time and warned Bats of Supes and to protect Louis. Knowing thats what sets him off in this story it was a dope touch. A lot of people were confused but I was excited...until the rest of the movie unfolded of course.

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just found out about this and read the entire series, year 1-5.

Mostly epic besides all the hall passes both sides gave each other and not committing to a full on decisive win by any means