How many of ya'll play Minecraft?

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I have played the 360 version but it's been ahwile...i wonder whats going on in my worlds when i'm not there. :ohhh:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
You play the pc version or download mods or plug ins and shyt? Cause if not you're missing out on 99% of the good stuff.

I play on PC, but I haven't fuct with mods yet

I built this dope house, and came up with an idea of how to make a fireplace with nether-brick... and it burned half my house down. :pachaha: it was then I knew it was a great game :blessed:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
My 10 year old daughter loves this game and plays it on the CPU and iOS devices. To be honest, i cannot figure out what the point is. Just a bunch of blocks building shyt.
ive watched like a hour of streaming for it.. from what I gather its just a computer version of legos :yeshrug:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I play on PC, but I haven't fuct with mods yet

I built this dope house, and came up with an idea of how to make a fireplace with nether-brick... and it burned half my house down. :pachaha: it was then I knew it was a great game :blessed:
Those mods are crazy breh.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Those mods are crazy breh.

no doubt

I just don't know how people think it's just a 'kids game' or 'legos' or whatever. I'm guessing they've only seen creative mode, or someone play that really knows what they're doing. I'm sure most wouldn't survive their first night in survival mode

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
no doubt

I just don't know how people think it's just a 'kids game' or 'legos' or whatever. I'm guessing they've only seen creative mode, or someone play that really knows what they're doing. I'm sure most wouldn't survive their first night in survival mode
And chances are they've never been online and played game modes like day z or hunger games or tower force or played with plugins. There is SO much shyt you can do. Ever build with video sniper?

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
no doubt

that first night in survival is so stressful :bryan: