How many of ya'll play Minecraft?

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Spawning in a new world for the first time :wow:Punching your first block :wow:Getting your first tool :wow:Building your first house:wow:Getting blown up by a creeper :sadcam:Getting killed by an Enderman :sadcam:Finding diamonds :stylin::blessed:Griefing somebody's world:pachaha: :James::troll:
Marveling at your creation :win:Loosing your house :to:Dying with all of your stuff :sadbron::damn:
And I can't even begin to describe multiplayer :whew:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
My 10 year old daughter loves this game and plays it on the CPU and iOS devices. To be honest, i cannot figure out what the point is. Just a bunch of blocks building shyt.
Nokia. Get the pc version. Sit down and play the shyt and you will see why.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
My 10 year old daughter loves this game and plays it on the CPU and iOS devices. To be honest, i cannot figure out what the point is. Just a bunch of blocks building shyt.
You gotta be mad creative to enjoy it.. It's only as fun as you make it

I got mad bored playing it then I ended up in a room where these nikkas was emulating the hunger games :wtf: and it was legit fun

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
You gotta be mad creative to enjoy it.. It's only as fun as you make it

I got mad bored playing it then I ended up in a room where these nikkas was emulating the hunger games :wtf: and it was legit fun
Nokia the have day z on there mods with magic and shyt with nuclear reactors and they make the best builds you'll ever seen in your damn life. They even got that tower force two shyt or whatever it's called.
When I'm playing the hunger games and I get a sword at corn and kill mad nikkas and beat the maps parlour and start lurking nikkas with my armor :legoobanderas:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
survival mode ain't easy. that shyt really gets tense when you're way underground with lava all around. one misstep and all your gear is gone

navigating ain't easy either. overall it's a pretty damn 'hardcore' game

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
survival mode ain't easy. that shyt really gets tense when you're way underground with lava all around. one misstep and all your gear is gone

navigating ain't easy either. overall it's a pretty damn 'hardcore' game
You play the pc version or download mods or plug ins and shyt? Cause if not you're missing out on 99% of the good stuff.