how many of yall out here trolling by playing with a mouse and keyboard on consoles?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I remember Rainbow Six 3 for the original Xbox had no auto aim/assist. That game birthed a lot of console pros

did vegas have no aim assist as well?

anyway my opinion on console with mouse and keyboard isn’t positive

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
No one has a legit reason for kb&m to be labeled as cheating when having a better monitor/tv is the same if not more helpful. Lie to me and tell me it isn't

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
That's their fault. Just like if I use a fight stick and they use a pad.

If I play one a 1ms monitor and they play on a 40ms TV am I cheating? This makes no sense, people just like to complain
I agree with you 100% if I was like a bytch ass nikka, but I'm not Sohh....
No one has a legit reason for kb&m to be labeled as cheating when having a better monitor/tv is the same if not more helpful. Lie to me and tell me it isn't
There is a line. The input lag via tv is something shut ins talk about. Console gamers don't buy tv's and go "what's the input lag" that's some skinny jeans cross dressing gamer shyt. I'll whoop your ass in 368p on a seganet connection lil bish

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
XIM and their competitors been around since early 360 days. Way more common than you think.

Console games can inhibit the XIMs performance by limiting turn speed and implement turn acceleration. It was nice playing Gears of War knowing KB/M users don't have much of an advantage. Haven't played Fortnite much but I'm pretty sure they have similar turn mechanics.

Games like COD just enable XIM use. Their max turn speed is unrealistic for controllers.

If you think XIM is cheating, go look up the bullshyt CronusMAX can do.

On the bright side, they do allow you to use any controller on any console. Useful for old fightsticks. :ehh:

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT

Keyboard & mouse isn't cheating but it definitely gives you more precision aim and a faster reaction time in FPS. But you probably already knew his. Don't see how a monitor having reduced input lag or a better resolution is comparable to this.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Keyboard & mouse isn't cheating but it definitely gives you more precision aim and a faster reaction time in FPS. But you probably already knew his. Don't see how a monitor having reduced input lag or a better resolution is comparable to this.
input lag and fps are huge in competitive games, what do you mean you dont see how thats comparable?

you cant even use certain tvs/monitors in tournament because they wont allow it for being "too bad"

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
but a lot of games are played better with controller. I use it sometimes on pc :smugfavre:

If you're playing shooters on PC and using a controller you're pouring jelly on yourself doggy.

I'll use a controller on PC if I'm playing like...Dragon Age or some shyt that doesn't require aiming and Rocket League.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
If you're playing shooters on PC and using a controller you're pouring jelly on yourself doggy.

I'll use a controller on PC if I'm playing like...Dragon Age or some shyt that doesn't require aiming and Rocket League.
if youre playing shooters on a console and using a controller you're pouring jelly on yourself :troll:

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
input lag and fps are huge in competitive games, what do you mean you dont see how thats comparable?

you cant even use certain tvs/monitors in tournament because they wont allow it for being "too bad"

the advantage of having a better monitor is not the same as being able to aim better stop it

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
the advantage of having a better monitor is not the same as being able to aim better stop it
in fighting games a better monitor is a huge advantage

you cant even aim right in fps if youre inputs are lagging. drag the mouse and it moves a half second later?