how many of yall out here trolling by playing with a mouse and keyboard on consoles?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
This is such a weird issue to me.

I love playing competitively as immersion allows me and I love being on console and on my controller. If brehs are using Kb/M, fukk it, let them use it. I mean, I understand that it allows pin point accuracy but it's like playing against much younger competition with crazy fast twitch reflex compared to you.

If the gameplay is essentially - In 3 seconds both opponents walk into the same room and try to shoot the other before being shot...GO - then, I can understand the complaints.

But most games are going to have competition that can aim better than you, react faster than you, but brehs really underrate tactics and strategy.

Sidenote: There is something about being as good as I can with a controller knowing it's the least advantaged option. It's not like it's a regression from what most people are used too, it's just not the option that allows you to treat Rainbow Six Siege like an excel spreadsheet that you're trying to change the box in the middle of the screen as quick as you can. :skip:

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
I remember Rainbow Six 3 for the original Xbox had no auto aim/assist. That game birthed a lot of console pros

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
thing is it uses the mouse and keyboard to emulate a controller, so it's not gonna be 1:1 like using a mouse/kb on PC
apparently almost 100% of the top 500 on overwatch uses this on console though. Such a big problem Blizzard has commented on it saying they are playing with the idea of finding a way to ban it from use cause it gives too much advantage over regular console players :mjlol:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
IDK but the idea of you using a mouse and a keyboard when everyone ELSE is using a controller feels like cheating to me... :heh:
That's their fault. Just like if I use a fight stick and they use a pad.

If I play one a 1ms monitor and they play on a 40ms TV am I cheating? This makes no sense, people just like to complain

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

If I play one a 1ms monitor and they play on a 40ms TV am I cheating? This makes no sense, people just like to complain

I Never saw the point in a fight stick tho... I'd still whip that ass with a basic controller unless you got turbo button functions on that shyt...:mjlol::heh:

Now a mouse and keyboard in the hands of a dude who's been playing a ton of war games got the sensetivity cranked up to 11 it's not a fair fight man...:heh:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps

You and I both know using kb/m on console is not the intended way for those games to be played on that platform though. :russell: