How many kids do u ladies have

Daps
None. Nowhere near ready. Closer to 36, 37 I'll be ready, or even 40, for my first child.

Really? I haven't heard many women say late 30's/40's to start a family...Is this becaus you have goals to achieve first or because having a child is something that you dont NEED for fulfillment but would be nice in the end?

Daps
None of yall fertile.
i don't have kids because i am not Married nor was i ever in a relationship where i felt that it would be wise to have children.

starting a family is a really big deal IMO and i wanted to make sure i picked the best person who i could count on. i don't have a reliable family and i am not wealthy so i know for a fact if i picked wrong, i (and my child) would be SOL. i know a lot of people that picked wrong and i didn't want that for myself or my kids

unfortunately, even with all that planning i haven't met that person and now it's getting close to being too late. :yeshrug:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I'm pro family not pro children. I'm 33 and had two marriage proposals one from my ex and another from a previous guy I was with in Japan.

I don't take the idea of marriage and raising kids lightly. My family isn't a fan of divorce (every marriage in my family on both sides has been over 40 years) so when I do get married...it's for life.

Until I find that, my ovaries on lock. Also strangely enuff I got vibes from my ex sometimes like he resented me for not wanting to let him make a baby by me.

Wtf is this mentality these days?! A baby does not = a family. I've run into too many dudes as of late who are very chill with the idea of pregnancy but no marriage.

GTFOH!

Daps
Wtf is this mentality these days?! A baby does not = a family. I've run into too many dudes as of late who are very chill with the idea of pregnancy but no marriage.

GTFOH!
because unfortunately a lot of men are ok with picking a good woman to be the mother of their child but are unwilling to make a legal commitment to build a family.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
because unfortunately a lot of men are ok with picking a good woman to be the mother of their child but are unwilling to make a legal commitment to build a family.
Don't tell me that. Lol! I've only recently encountered this shyt since moving to a larger city. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone. I was joking with my dad earlier about this shyt.
"Dad...the babies do still come after the marriage right?!"
"These nikkas out here ass backwards these days."

Daps
i don't have kids because i am not Married nor was i ever in a relationship where i felt that it would be wise to have children.

starting a family is a really big deal IMO and i wanted to make sure i picked the best person who i could count on. i don't have a reliable family and i am not wealthy so i know for a fact if i picked wrong, i (and my child) would be SOL. i know a lot of people that picked wrong and i didn't want that for myself or my kids

unfortunately, even with all that planning i haven't met that person and now it's getting close to being too late. :yeshrug:

Respect