How many here drink alot of hennesey?

Daps
Reppin
The Bar
Mannnnn I live on that shyt I went through a fifth yesterday. I had to let my body recover today, but I will back on it tomorrow. If you really got some spare cash and you want to go all out I would buy the hennessy XO cognac smoothest shyt ever. The shyt is like $180 a bottle (I know expensive) but worth the price. I buy a bottle of the shyt on my birthday and when Christmas comes around. I drink hennessy privilege on a daily basis.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
i keep a bottle of paradis ...but my ol man let his nuts hang with a bottle of richard...

:leon: :shake:the one time I had a bottle a Paradis dude at the store fukked up and sold me that instead of the xo I asked for. I walked out that like :lolbron: cuz I knw what I just got away with. Tasted it when I got home and was :noah::ohlawd:

And :sadbron: when I finished the bottle.

But mixing Henn is what's hot in the streets? :pacspit:
I stick with the Henny privilege haven't bought a regular bottle in years.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Usually have to have a motive when i sip henessey.

Typically, inspired by my enemies, whom could never be friends w me.

Try to stay afloat by stacking many g's.

Whoes who act up and try take mines? i tell em "flea!!"

Coke preferred method of dope ( no crack unless its a window, yeah, i felt that breeze).

Pistol game is like an angry italian chef... Cuz them shells i squeeze.

Connects world wide from the oriental vietmanese, middle east seas w lebanese... Irregardless... Multiple fleets of jeeps distributing quarter keys (or shoved up in cavities anally) *customs... We dodgin like Kemp - even tho he has a season injury*

Before i hit up the scene, soda with the con jack, pretty lady with the red bottoms, background special sounds blaring while we step to beats ( and if it aint heaven or kells better bet its double m g).

Suited up n booted up...threads ensembled with the freshest hankerchiefs.

Since 1875 direct from pari. The smoothest spirits... Forever...

Henessey.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I've been slowing down with the drinking, but that henny be having a nikka feeling like :jawalrus: