How many here drink alot of hennesey?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Im talking having a drink or two every night to chill with and drinking a good amount on the weekends?

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Yeah I've been doin it with beer but I might switch to Henny if I can afford it.

shyt gets embarrassing coming and going with that big ass box of BL in your hand full on Friday then repeat on Saturday :snoop:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
i thought this was gonna be another thread about you snitching on someone for drinking henny on the job.

No i dont snitch i just tell it how it is and look out for everyones best interests. Snitching is when you see your neighbor kill his dog and bury it under the garden and you call the cops on him.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Henny used to be my shyt, but when I have extra funds I catch myself buying Remy Martin V.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
No i dont snitch i just tell it how it is and look out for everyones best interests. Snitching is when you see your neighbor kill his dog and bury it under the garden and you call the cops on him.

nikka, you got the loose lip gene... you probably dry snitch daily and don't even know it.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps

nikka, you got the loose lip gene... you probably dry snitch daily and don't even know it.

Wtf is dry snitching? When your lips are crusty? I dont have chapped lips i use Burts Bees wax if thats what you meant.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Is it weird i'm starting to find it hilarious that Lamai gets set up in every thread to make up a situation that he defines what he thinks a snitch is.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yeah I've been doin it with beer but I might switch to Henny if I can afford it.

shyt gets embarrassing coming and going with that big ass box of BL in your hand full on Friday then repeat on Saturday :snoop:

henny ain't expensive. that shyt is only $25 for a fifth here. and on the occasions I get it, that will last me about a week or so. and thats given I have a drink or two most days.

since I basically only drink tanqueray and bombay sapphire due to them being like 95 proofs, I been getting into henn lately. im not a dark liquor drinker, and being that im not used to it, it gets me twisted quicker than the 95 proof shyt.