How many girlfriends have you had in your life?

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ

with my son's mother off and on since I was 15. Around 18 went with another girl for about 3 yrs and then went back to my my ex.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
3. 1 of em I regret, 1 of em shoulda been official but you know how bytches be.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
When you took f*ck buddies outta the equations, I was like :ld:. I've only had 3, but only 2 were what I consider long-term (1 - 1.5 years). I realized how much I sucked at relationships before I hit 20 (I'm 21). I'm too independent, and aloof and I'm not affectionate to the point where verbally express my feelings (too cheesy for me) :manny:

The first one I went out with for about 8 months and I rarely used to call her and I thought she was ok with it because she never complained until one day she broke down on me and told me how she felt and I was like :dwillhuh: :what: :wtb:

I figured she was a drama queen and I :trash: her, but then I realized it wasn't her, it was my ol' emotionless a$$ because when I broke up with the 2nd one, she told me the same thing about myself that the first one did and so did my own mother :russ: :heh:

The 2nd was my f*ck buddy for a while until last year when she caught feelings again :pacspit:. I'm just not built for dat relationship life brehs :no:

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
6... 2 of them I've been with twice. These are all middle school-high school relationships tho so it wasn't nothing too fancy. I'm a broke ass nikka.