How many games can you have in your rotation at one time?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The correct answer is one game at a time, and that time does not apply to sports games, fighters and to a lesser extent, FPS. So really, one game per genre. And only one game at a time. Who ever finishes 4/5 games at once? That ever happen? Now here is proof of what I'm saying...
I'm trying to stick to only playing Horizon, Wolfenstein 2 and TF2 but then I regularly feel like playign Persona 5, Mario or something else all the time.
How is this guy still playing horizon? He spreads himself too thin is why, it's not because the game has tremendous replay value :rolleyes:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The correct answer is one game at a time, and that time does not apply to sports games, fighters and to a lesser extent, FPS. So really, one game per genre. And only one game at a time. Who ever finishes 4/5 games at once? That ever happen? Now here is proof of what I'm saying...

How is this guy still playing horizon? He spreads himself too thin is why, it's not because the game has tremendous replay value :rolleyes:
:mjlol:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I’m a one game per console player myself, not counting 2k, NCAA football or Fight Night.

Right now:
Crash Bandicoot PS4
Mario Switch
Gears 4 Xbox1

oollopapolloo

Rookie
Daps
im broke and living in Canada with them games at 90$ :mjcry: so only 1-2 games per year i can buy
ATM tho:
Overwatch
FIFA
NBA 2k
League

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I play a lot, especially on break, but I have been playing the same damn games for the past 6 months. FIFA, RL with WarFrame and Fortnite or whatever coming in recently

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
1 realistically...as a gamer I'm a joke, the 13 year old version of myself would be ashamed...I basically just play 2k every year... AC Orgin is the first game i will have completed since gta 5..the only other non 2k gAmes I've bought on ps4 are metal gear and destiny 2...have played them both probably a total of 3 hours in total

:snoop:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
one sports game = nba2k18

one city builder game = cities skylines

one open world game = BOTW or Fallout 4 or Skyrim

one random other game from any genre = Mario Odyssey

one online game to play with friends = halo 5

I'm to :flabbynsick: for anything else...and the sports and city builder games are only in rotation when i want to play them which is a few times a month at most...

Haven't played nba2k18 in over a month now when originally i was keeping up with the regular season...