How many black friends do u have

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no real friends and I have always wondered why? Everytime I get cool with someone they start asking to borrow money and that's an automatic violation and I will never speak with you again. I would never ask you for anything so don't ask me for sh1t.

I just hang out by myself or with my wife and kids. So I guess I have 7 friends... My wife, parents, my babies, and my sibling.

It doesn't bother your wife that you don't have any friends

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
It doesn't bother your wife that you don't have any friends
:ehh: Good question, I ask myself that sometimes. I think it does because she's a very social person with a lot of friends and she has people over all the time. She has told me numerous times that I need to find friends, go out and enjoy myself and not to take things so serious all the time. I'm an introvert but I'm not the weird type and I redeem myself because people always want to hang out with me but I'm cool on people because it's never genuine.

I'm perfectly content going to my parents house and having coffee, chilling at the house, taking my kids places, or taking her out to dinner. I do spend time with my girlfriend every now and then but that's about it. I'm a young old man :yeshrug:

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
:ehh: Good question, I ask myself that sometimes. I think it does because she's a very social person with a lot of friends and she has people over all the time. She has told me numerous times that I need to find friends, go out and enjoy myself and not to take things so serious all the time. I'm an introvert but I'm not the weird type and I redeem myself because people always want to hang out with me but I'm cool on people because it's never genuine.

I'm perfectly content going to my parents house and having coffee, chilling at the house, taking my kids places, or taking her out to dinner. I do spend time with my girlfriend every now and then but that's about it. I'm a young old man :yeshrug:

Say word?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
"I prefer to socialize with fellows who share the same interests as me. None of them happen to be ni...I mean black" :mjpls: