How long will it take to catch these idiots?

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Breh, pulling a gun to rob a store isn't simple thief, its armed robbery and you doing 20 for that.
true, i should've worded it better. what "could've" been a simple theft charge... cause it's not like they held the clerk up while they hit the cash register. they just grabbed that jar and ran out. didn't even need a gun for that.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Stop it. No one has ever expressed an opinion like that about idiots who carry out armed robberies and murder. Everyone involved needs to be removed from society for a LONG time.
You think they just woke up today and decided to try out armed robbery? The same petty crimes you and others cheerlead for are what escalates to this stuff

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Not only that but creating a culture of snitching fukks up the whole concept of organized crime.

The cops could run down leads but that would require overtime. Why not put the tape out and wait for a do gooder or even the accomplice to accept some reward money Makes smart people think twice on doing crimes with others.
Shiit if it happened at my corner store by some hoodlums that I recognize from seeing them occasionally, I'd tip the cops off to exactly where I see them at. I'm not having that shyt in my area.

If the store owners/clerks were a$$holes I wouldn't care but if they just some kool laid back people I'ma look out for em. And again I don't need thieves having they way in my vicinity Kuz they could easily graduate from corner store licks to 211s

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
dumbass turned what would've been a simple theft charge into capital murder. rest assured the other three are going to tell as quick as they can to save their own asses.
I've seen nikkas snitch on an armed robbery and still get a decade :francis:

They're cooked

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Shiit if it happened at my corner store by some hoodlums that I recognize from seeing them occasionally, I'd tip the cops off to exactly where I see them at. I'm not having that shyt in my area.

If the store owners/clerks were a$$holes I wouldn't care but if they just some kool laid back people I'ma look out for em. And again I don't need thieves having they way in my vicinity Kuz they could easily graduate from corner store licks to 211s
That's why they released the tape they're expecting some people who know them who would normally not say anything to feel this was beyond the pale and drop a dime on them.

That's how shot gets solved people drop a dime and or they arrest some nikka who knows you did it and press them to give up the nikkas who did it.