How long will it take to catch these idiots?

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
the reality is there's cameras covering that parking lot, and cameras on every street and every corner so there's nowhere those young men could've gone that they couldn't be tracked down almost immediately. i don't know why police are still playing those "if you recognize these men please call..." bullshyt games.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
the reality is there's cameras covering that parking lot, and cameras on every street and every corner so there's nowhere those young men could've gone that they couldn't be tracked down almost immediately. i don't know why police are still playing those "if you recognize these men please call..." bullshyt games.
They rather someone else do some part of their job for them

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
It's dumb in this day and age. And the guy behind the counter RIP. But please don't be a hero during a robbery and try to fight or hide. Just give it up. I've been robbed at gun point and as much as I wanted to do stuff I'm still alive to replenish it. Thieves are scum and I wouldn't put it past one to over react.

I also don't see how breh's think it's cool that guns are accessible to just anyone. The smallest things become homicides and most likely with the incarceration rate of black folk more families broken and a continuous cycle of poverty ensues. It almost seems like a planned poison.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
liquor stores have some of the best surveillance set ups that I see on the regular.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps

Facial recognition had them and the wip instantly.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Had absolutely no reason to shoot :skip: escalated the whole situation cuz the gunman was scary
09cfbde9-fe60-4f42-8aad-3697506beee8_text.gif

:francis:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Those Haitians bout to get football numbers. No mask camera right in their face. So damn stupid

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
surveillance is not tracking/fixing a target….