How long will it take me to achieve this physique

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
What do u mean? Breh doesn’t even look like he can bench 2 plates. Tyler the Creator has the same physique and all he does is skateboard :ld:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Pretty easy tbh. It’s bulking that’s hard. But if you just wanna be lean you can do pushups and dips. Like literally that’s it. Plus proper diet, plus some cardio mixed in

3 ways to increase gains: increase weight, increase reps, decrease time between sets

The last part is what people forget about it. You can see massive gains. My go-to cheat that I’ve been doing for almost 20 years: diamond push ups to 100 with no more than 10 seconds of rest :damn: :banderas:

You’ll likely knock out however many you can do in a row, 30-40 whatever. Then the workout really starts. Rest only 10 seconds. You’ll do 15 more….then 12…then 8….then 6…..if you don’t cheat and don’t rest more than 10 seconds, by the time you get to 100 ——if you can—-you will literally be burning and you’ll visually, immediately see results. You do that every day or every other day you’ll be a killer

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really depends on multiple things:

1. Your starting point (what your body looks like now and current fitness level)
2. Your discipline with a routine and diet
3. Genetics

If you're a lazy honeybun eating fat fukk it's gonna take over a year though.

Depends on genetics really… You can be 50 pounds overweight and achieve this physique in a year if you’re under 32 years of age and stay consistent with the physical activity and diet……. it will be a grind but it’s achievable