Reppin
Marcy
xqefEH.jpg

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Whites are ready to sacrifice themselves for the dollar. With all these immigrants coming out undercutting the value of the white worker and their consignment by corporations, the white population has begun to enter a nightmare they arent even prepared to fathom. Their reign on the top was short like leprechauns basically. Basing the game off imaginary superiority based on intelligence when in essence you're thieves and killers that rigged the game in your favor and now believe your own hype thinking you can compete with a planet of geniues, is laughable. Its going to be all about the money soon enough and you'll be able to by a woman of any race to be your personal footstool.

Its funny they say rise in white criminal culture when they've always been criminals.

Hilarious how whites do all these studies about genetic links between blacks and criminality but seem to just completely ignore themselves because they've found a mental block to justify their culture of death. How can you talk about genetic links between race and violence when you've killed more people than anyone. :russ:

Last edited:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i when to a suburban high school....i seen white kids do everything from fight to jack cars

its whatever.....everytime i turn on the news i see tyron from the hood because he had rocks

meanwhile white collared criminals are robbing the country blind

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Whites are ready to sacrifice themselves for the dollar. With all these immigrants coming out undercutting the value of the white worker and their consignment by corporations, the white population has begun to enter a nightmare they arent even prepared to fathom. Their reign on the top was short like leprechauns basically. Basing the game off imaginary superiority based on intelligence when in essence you're thieves and killers that rigged the game in your favor and now believe your own hype thinking you can compete with a planet of geniues, is laughable. Its going to be all about the money soon enough and you'll be able to by a woman of any race to be your personal footstool.

Its funny they say rise in white criminal culture when they've always been criminals.

Hilarious how whites do all these studies about genetic links between blacks and criminality but seem to just completely ignore themselves because they've found a mental block to justify their culture of death.
Their dirt has been swept under the rug for a mighty long time. White America have issues such as rape, molestation, incest, and suicide. In this present time, the numbers of single white parents are soaring and they share similar divorce rate as blacks. It is astonishing how our society has us under a microscope and studying our behavior and cultures but the American society doesn't bother to evaluate the white communities. We lived in a double-standard society.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

Hilarious how whites do all these studies about genetic links between blacks and criminality but seem to just completely ignore themselves because they've found a mental block to justify their culture of death.

:wow:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Their dirt has been swept under the rug for a mighty long time. White America have issues such as rape, molestation, incest, and suicide. In this present time, the numbers of single white parents are soaring and they share similar divorce rate as blacks. It is astonishing how our society has us under a microscope and studying our behavior and cultures but the American society doesn't bother to evaluate the white communities. We lived in a double-standard society.
We all know this, they know this but their superiority in their mine is based on the illusion that these things do not happen even though everyone i in on the gag. They are smart enough to all believe their lives together. Still, acknowledging these double standards really does nothing to help black people because ultimately without money, you are powerless in this society. Whites will not put you in a position to be equal to them out of the kindness of their hearts. They wont be talking that we're all equal crap until they're selling their daughters pussies for a can of beans, and even then........who knows, and this shows you what they think about you. We're all equal when they are as poor as black people in larger numbers.

All of their studies on black people are a waste of time because in essence they're doing studies on themselves inadvertedly since they're basically killers and thieves that got to the top of the game first and now that they have coppers and soldiers they feel they can judge others from a moral highground but its obvious from their actions, they've never changed.

Still, what are black people going to do about it besides acknowlege the inequality. Its profitable for whites to enslave black people and set up death traps for us for them to profit from and even if they were to acknowledge all this kings and queens crap it still wont stop them from saying *so what, i still will treat you like dirt*. Without money, black people arent going anywhere.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
I saw this live with a white friend of mine and I have never seen his face as red as I saw it when that segment came on.