How long have u been working at your current job for?

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
Been in the Airforce since 2007 soon as I graduated from high school. Reenlisted last year so I'm in until 2016, unless from unforeseen reason I get out early.

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Year, I'll probably be here another two years then start working remotely when I start lawl school. So I'll be at my current gig til like 2017-2018. :leostare:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
4 yrs as a stay at home father and probably not going to change in the future either unless i get better

Wait, Stay at home father?

How did you manage to pull this off? I've always heard the term but I always thought it was an urban myth. So your girl works and chill and watch the kids at home?

You kinda won

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Wait, Stay at home father?

How did you manage to pull this off? I've always heard the term but I always thought it was an urban myth. So your girl works and chill and watch the kids at home?

You kinda won

LOL not exactly but I love raising my kids but i didnt do it of choice
I got medically retired from Army due to my illness and botch surgery

So Im unable to work but i get a Veterans Disability Check working on Social Security Check and waiting on results for 100% Veterans Disability Rating right now to see if they will give it to me im at 80% right now

Ya my wife works she working on gettin into Nursing school right now after our daughter is born in Aug