How long does marijuana really stay in your system? and tips on gettin it out ?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
nah i already got a job b'...i gotta go 2 court in August tho and they could call me in for a random drug test at anytime :merchant:

nikka you in Florida? That sound like Pre Trial intervention. I got put on that shyt when I caught a lil case. I was going to court and caught 2 more cases, so they put me on that. They gave a nikka a color, and you had to call this number everyday and if your color came up then you had to go piss.

Probably go have to take a break cause the will look at your meat while you pissing. I ain't go lie though, I popped like the first 3 times and they was like, it's cool because weed can stay in your system for a while.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka you in Florida? That sound like Pre Trial intervention. I got put on that shyt when I caught a lil case. I was going to court and caught 2 more cases, so they put me on that. They gave a nikka a color, and you had to call this number everyday and if your color came up then you had to go piss.

Probably go have to take a break cause the will look at your meat while you pissing. I ain't go lie though, I popped like the first 3 times and they was like, it's cool because weed can stay in your system for a while.

nah Birmingham, but @ the bold thats the T.A.S.C drug program.....:skip:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Switching it is the best way to go. Unless u have someone looking at ur dikk like mentioned before.

But man, working in the US sucks ass. Its crazy how they have the freedom and authority to drug test you when its none of their f*cking business.

Here in the UK u won't get drug tested for most jobs. Ain't that like an invasion of ur privacy anyway? Its considered to be that in most western European countries.

Only jobs u get drug tested for out here are government jobs or public service jobs. Like bus drivers for example. They get piss tested. I knew a dude who drove a bus and still smoked tho. He just switched it when he got tested.

xd21

Sohh Icey
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sohh icey
Yeah the whole 3-4 weeks thing is exagerated. Unless you smoke really heavy, you should be good within a week. I hear about Niocin (sp?) that's supposed to clean your system but not sure if it works. The homie bought some fake piss for a job interview once and he said it worked. He stashed in his draws and when they told him to piss he poured it in the cup on the low.

Niacin works. You have to drink a lot of water when you take it, and sweat a shyt load.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Yeah the whole 3-4 weeks thing is exagerated. Unless you smoke really heavy, you should be good within a week. I hear about Niocin (sp?) that's supposed to clean your system but not sure if it works. The homie bought some fake piss for a job interview once and he said it worked. He stashed in his draws and when they told him to piss he poured it in the cup on the low.

yea I gotta homie who had his lil bro pee in a 5hr energy bottle, the day of the test he put it in boiling water so it could stay warm, stashed the 5hr energy in his draws and used that for the test

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
run

drink a lot of water

run

drink a lot of water

run

drink a lot of water

run

drink a lot of water

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
nope.. some can have that ish in their system for almost 90 days. :sadcam:

not enough to be traceable on a piss test

hair follicle...

ehhhh

and 90 days is assuming you eat nothing but fatty foods, barely move off the couch, and slow your metabolism to a crawl

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
not enough to be traceable on a piss test

hair follicle...

ehhhh

and 90 days is assuming you eat nothing but fatty foods, barely move off the couch, and slow your metabolism to a crawl

oh it can be shown on a pee test, but it comes up as a WEAK positive.
i know. :youngsabo:
but i was active....and eating normal.
some people smoke too much over a period of time.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Idk Im gonna have to take one soon, last day smoking was May 18th. I been running infrequently (2-3 times a week) but drink lots of water..

When I was smoking it was a 2+ blunts a day for about a 10 month span, im a lil nikka tho so I figure my odds are great.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
water isnt the thing that works... its DISTILLED water.
along with niacin (no flush)
cranberry extract
and b12

go nuts on that for a while and its cleans your system up.
i know.