How long does marijuana really stay in your system? and tips on gettin it out ?

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
if you know you have a drug test just don't smoke. it really depends on how often you smoke and your level of body fat and how much you metabolize. there really isn't just a set number. but if you smoke all the time and you smoked recently and you have a drug test coming up you're gonna fail it

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Depends on how much you smoke. I don't smoke no more but back when I was young skinny nikka who only smoked once a few times every couple of months, I pissed clean 2 days later :smoker:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yeah the whole 3-4 weeks thing is exagerated. Unless you smoke really heavy, you should be good within a week. I hear about Niocin (sp?) that's supposed to clean your system but not sure if it works. The homie bought some fake piss for a job interview once and he said it worked. He stashed in his draws and when they told him to piss he poured it in the cup on the low.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yo stay away from niocin b'....yeah it really works but i swear 2 god that shyt will have yu itching like a crackhead

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yeah the whole 3-4 weeks thing is exagerated. Unless you smoke really heavy, you should be good within a week. I hear about Niocin (sp?) that's supposed to clean your system but not sure if it works. The homie bought some fake piss for a job interview once and he said it worked. He stashed in his draws and when they told him to piss he poured it in the cup on the low.

Fake piss is the answer. NEVER use your own piss if you might be dirty, You will get away every time too unless they monitoring you like the military or probation officers. Some places will be like leave the door open, but just hit they ass with the:usure: They can't make you piss with the door open, and even if they do, they can' look at you while you doing it, as opposed to bytch as p.o.'s who be looking at a nikka dikk like:leon:

All you need to do is obtain the clean piss and put it in some type of small leak proof container. Next, put the piss in your nutsack. Wear tighty whitey's so the bottle won't move around or fall out. The piss will NEVER drop below body temperature this way. This is important because most of those dip strip test have a temperature reading that needs to be in a certain range too. If you get the piss earlier then the test is, you can always heat it back up. Once you put it in your nutsack, the temp will drop down to body temp.

This method is 100% foolproof, tested and proven for years. My whole circle of friends and acquaintances has been using this method for 7 or 8 years now, and nobody has failed a piss test yet

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
it depends how much you smoke and your body type, if you are a multiple time a day smoker its gonna take like a month to get it out of your system. THC also binds with fat so if you are overweight its gonna stay in your system longer than if you are skinny.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Well, according to Jim in Harsh Times, chugging Vinegar and then filling a turkey baster with it, sticking it in your dikk and flushing it out is key.

Good luck, breh.

I'd rather reschedule, but whatever :laugh: