How long do drugs stay in your system?

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Hair test will show anything thats been in your system for at least 30 days.

Urine has a lot more factors but i would say 2 weeks MAX based on how much hes smoked.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Goddamnit, my *friend* is annoyed. Hopefully this place doesn't drug test but they can't find any sources on the net. Another offer told them to come in for one, fukk that.
It's over. Better get that resume together:francis:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
If u don't smoke on the reg shyt is out your system in 24 hrs

Three days later an at-home test yielded positive. They're gonna try for two weeks.

Hair test will show anything thats been in your system for at least 30 days.

Urine has a lot more factors but i would say 2 weeks MAX based on how much hes smoked.

Okay, thanks.
Be a junkie brehs:scust:

Weed once a year and nothing else that isn't prescribed is junkie status? :comeon:

It's over. Better get that resume together:francis:

:mjgrin:

Last edited:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Tell them stop burning loud acting like they young again. Their metabolism isn't what it use to be if they are referring to it as "a couple marijuanas to the face". There is no hope but please have them sign up so they can tell their story. I'll rep them :datazz:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
If you work in job that requires drug test's you need to put the weed away. You'd honestly be better off doing coke with the way corporate america handles it's drug policies.:ld:

I'm drug free now because that white girl was never that enticing for me. But i heard you can basically party on the weekend and be clean by monday.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Tell them stop burning loud acting like they young again. Their metabolism isn't what it use to be if they are referring to it as "a couple marijuanas to the face". There is no hope but please have them sign up so they can tell their story. I'll rep them :datazz:

Lol.

If you work in job that requires drug test's you need to put the weed away. You'd honestly be better off doing coke with the way corporate america handles it's drug policies.:ld:

I'm drug free now because that white girl was never that enticing for me. But i heard you can basically party on the weekend and be clean by monday.
Which is crazy, never been remotely interested though.

:mjcry::mjgrin:

Last edited:

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
Im a non user but i smoked with my brother one day & a week later found out i had a drug test. I passed it cuz all i do is drink water and hit the gym anyway, plus my fast metabolism
:manny: