How long do drugs stay in your system?

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
My friend recently smoked and may or may not face a drug test. Allegedly, they took a few marijuanas to the face but they're far from a regular smoker. How do they get it out, reliably? Or how long if they wait it out? They've read a lot of different resources but there isn't really consistent info so I'm being an excellent friend and finding out for them.

Last edited:

DaDoc04

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County and Jax
giphy.gif

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
It depends on how frequently you use it. The more you use it the longer it takes to leave your system. I believe 30 days for super heavy users, and 7-10 days for non-frequent users. Go to family dollar and get one of those dollar tests to do a quick check.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Damn. It had to be weed. No consistent answer on that. Sorry dude. Just buy some home drug test kits and some vitamin b2 to color your urine and play with it to see how much you need to dilute. The drug tests are only $1 at the dollar tree and they're 99% accurate.

I'll say if he's not a regular smoker that's a huge plus. His system isn't saturated with the stuff and it takes more than a few hits to get to chronic level

He can also use the substitution method which works 100% of the time as long as the test is known a few hours in advance(to prepare) and isn't being supervised. Look up quick fix 6.2 forumula. It's around $25. Get it from their website not ebay. It works

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
:snoop:

People gotta leave that weed shyt alone if they live a life where drug tests are an obstacle

It's alot of factors involved.... Quantity.... Your weight.... How much water you drink... How much you exercise... Most people aint even drinking enough water or exercising to even flush out their system

Imma keep it real... Your friend is fukked.

Stick to other drugs.... That weed shyt lingers around for a while.

I smoke so damn much.... I already know this shyt never leaving my system :dead:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:snoop:

People gotta leave that weed shyt alone if they live a life where drug tests are an obstacle

It's alot of factors involved.... Quantity.... Your weight.... How much water you drink... How much you exercise... Most people aint even drinking enough water or exercising to even flush out their system

Imma keep it real... Your friend is fukked.

Stick to other drugs.... That weed shyt lingers around for a while.

I smoke so damn much.... I already know this shyt never leaving my system :dead:

States where weed is legalized need to follow Ceasers Entertainment Corp. here in Vegas. They stopped screening applicants for marijuana. Only time theyll test you is if you fukk up during the job.

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
My friend recently smoked and may or may not face a drug test. Allegedly, they took a few marijuanas to the face but they're far from a regular smoker (Sat and a couple times last month, last time prior was Jan '17). How do they get it out, reliably? Or how long if they wait it out? They've read a lot of different resources but there isn't really consistent info so I'm being an excellent friend and finding out for them.

:russ::dead: