How long did you make it through The Hunger Games

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
i said this in another hunger games thread, but the movies made a specific choice not to have katniss narrate, which immediately makes the movies different.

as far as the book never being as good as the movie, thats not true. the godfather book is almost the script for the first 2 godfather movies. almost, theres some other dope shyt in the book thats not in the movie.
more recently, the swedish movie version of the girl with the dragon tattoo, those movies are mad legit, and basically just like the book.

also, dude is trolling

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Serious question, can you break character for a moment....What do you get out of making these threads (troll threads)? Do you get paid ?

To the OP and his responders, im more interested in the latter's answer.

What you've got to understand is this: I make threads that are on my mind at that moment. There's no trolling going on at all. When I made this thread I had just turned off the hunger games after 30 mins like I said.

And people respond because I speak the truth. :yeshrug:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
i saw it in theaters so i watched the whole thing.. i thought it was whatever though

if i was watching at home.. it'd be one of those movies where i skip through until i find the action scenes.

and then there was this gem..

jOzUn1Z.png

:what::beli::snoop:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first 2 books are pure piff, the 3rd was a huge letdown, the hunger game movie was alright, but the movies are never as good as the book, im looking forward to the second movie

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Very rarely have I been able to read a book before seeing the film. I always hear they never live up, but haven't really experienced it myself. With the first Hunger Games movie, the book was much better. Was extremely disappointed with the film and can see why people wouldn't like it if they only saw the movie (plus the books were way more graphic). The first two books were pretty damn good (still halfway through the third). I'll still watch the second flick though as I have *some* hope that the action scenes will come through. A mature movie version of this trilogy would be :wow: though - especially with some of the deaths.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
the movie was okay, i just don't understand what makes this stand out amonst all the other harry potter/twilight ripoffs

I am interested to see what they do in the sequel

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Never seen it...

I can't watch American movies that have a superior Japanese/foreign version.