How long did you know your woman before you gave her a key?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unless we livin together you ain't gettin no damn key....I just don't first of all want nobody just walkin in my house,if I hear sumbody in the house unnanounced I wanna know its sumbody tryna rob me or kill me...ain't no female walkin in my crib at 1am and I gotta yell "baby is that you:sadcam:" before I get to swingin or shootin.

I live wit my baby mama now so she got a key obviously,but I still lock that door chain on her azz sumtimes:russ:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the fellas that have given keys to women, if you ended on a sournote with the woman it'll be wise to change them locks. Chicks make extra copies of keys too.

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
4 yrs
she don't live with me but she always at my apartment like she do.
but if she fukk up I have no problem taking that key back

sent from my phone nikka....

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never...unless if I'm in love with her and she's living with me and pay the rent then I would give her my key.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Aint ever happened.....
i'm guessin the 1st will be the nurse that
will sponge bathe my ass when i'm old.
a0yqua.jpg

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
A little after a year. She has never just come up in here without calling and asking if its cool if she can pop up. Matter of fact the only time she ever comes in here without me being here is when im away on vacation and I have her check to see if everything is straight. If your girl just coming in your spot and you dont want her to then check her on it.

I have a key to her place and i always drop by to raid that refrigerator if im in the neighborhood.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have never given a woman a key...

wifey been hinting recently ....what makes it bad is that I have a key to her crib....but I didnt ask she just gave it to me....