How long did you know your woman before you gave her a key?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
to be honest, i've never given a key out to any girlfriends. now, i've given my key to use for a short period of time to women i've dealt with but never handed them a key for their own personal use for my place. i gave them my key on the trust that i'd get it back later.

it's pretty interesting, i've never thought about that until now...

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never did it. Me and one of my ex's broke up because of this.. Dudes need to stop giving out and letting yall chicks get the key so freely.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
9yrs..said shyt she been down since i met her..kept her own shyt goin...my shyt never was a factor...my fukk ups didnt stop her from stayin down...keepin the paper goin..

y the fukk not...

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
thats a long time

yep...i kno...took the hoe thru hell n back....she kept money on the books...

only broad who kno where the stash is...got out.. had more money in it then i left..

a key aint shyt...locks n codes can be changed...

but it aint that serious..i aint never had shyt to hide...

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
to be honest, i've never given a key out to any girlfriends. now, i've given my key to use for a short period of time to women i've dealt with but never handed them a key for their own personal use for my place. i gave them my key on the trust that i'd get it back later.

it's pretty interesting, i've never thought about that until now...

This, I never thought about it either. Only time was when I actually lived with an EX at that point I'd known her for like 2 years.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yep...i kno...took the hoe thru hell n back....she kept money on the books...

only broad who kno where the stash is...got out.. had more money in it then i left..

a key aint shyt...locks n codes can be changed...

but it aint that serious..i aint never had shyt to hide...

Well 9 years a long time so giving her a key is expected but some dudes be giving out keys before 9 months.. Point is you gotta know these women before you give out keys.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I've never did it. Me and one of my ex's broke up because of this.. Dudes need to stop giving out and letting yall chicks get the key so freely.

and for no good reason either. i don't understand why a woman would feel entitled to have a key to my place anyways. they have no business being there except when i'm there. and the only reason i'd give them my key is if they're staying with me for some time and i have to go out. but like someone posted earlier, if you're not on the lease, you have no business with your own personal key to my place...

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont see the issue with it...if yall really feeling each other. u dont give ur keys to just anyone though.

i gave a copy to my ex after about a year and a half cuz i got tired of hiding it in mysterious places and having her scouring through leaves to find where i hid it. not a big deal.

u definitely cant give em the keys if u have intentions of creeping. and yes, those of u who are creepers know damn well if u will creep in the future.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Never.

After one of my boys girl ram sacked his apartment after he cheated on her....no chick gets my key....unless I put a ring on it if ever