How Long Can You Make it Through Season 2 of The Wire???

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Well you KNOW my threads do numbers, uh, b :shaq2:
The problem here is your threads are... well, what is it your trying or hoping to accomplish with this thread?
This thread would make more since 10yrs ago or whenever The Wire season 2 was on HBO
You really thought this thread would "do numbers" just based off you hating on season 2 :wtf:

Even tho you had to up your own thread because nobody cared to reply at first? Really bruh?
IF I was a mod, you wouldn't even be on my radar and I'm replying to you. Do you understand what I'm saying to you?
Well ok, I hope your thread does numbers :tu: I'm out...

i dont make threads hoping they do numbers.

if you are familiar with my work in the locker room. i just post whats on my mind at the time of posting and make the thread. whether or not the thread does numbers doesnt really matter.

Daps
Ok, Arcadium Mods, it's time to act on this.

I'm all for people having their own opinions, but this clown is gonna make reactionary threads at every point of his viewership? For a show that ended years ago? :camby:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
i dont make threads hoping they do numbers.

if you are familiar with my work in the locker room. i just post whats on my mind at the time of posting and make the thread. whether or not the thread does numbers doesnt really matter.
You'd think that, but your last post said
my threads do numbers b.

especially in the locker room and the arcadium. :umad:
So now your contradicting yourself :patrice:
I feel you on what goes into your thread making process, but your not being totally honest
Yes what you said is true, but its not the ONLY reason why you make a thread. You are trolling with this thread.
It was a thought, but you actually going thru with it is more for troll purposes.
Thats why you even brought up "My threads do numbers b" because you thought this topic would do numbers
But I've spent too much time with this thread. Its a flop tho, because you and I have the most replies in this
I'm gonna step aside because I feel I'm in the way of all the other posters who want to speak on the topic

:tu:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
You'd think that, but your last post said

So now your contradicting yourself :patrice:
I feel you on what goes into your thread making process, but your not being totally honest
Yes what you said is true, but its not the ONLY reason why you make a thread. You are trolling with this thread.
It was a thought, but you actually going thru with it is more for troll purposes.
Thats why you even brought up "My threads do numbers b" because you thought this topic would do numbers
But I've spent too much time with this thread. Its a flop tho, because you and I have the most replies in this
I'm gonna step aside because I feel I'm in the way of all the other posters who want to speak on the topic

:tu:

now heres where :ufdup:

the only reason i said that was because you tried to diss me because this thread wasnt popping. :childplease:

i was just informing you my other threads do numbers b.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got through 3 episodes and skipped to season 3. shyt was slow and focused on cacs that werent even doing anything.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:what:

nikka are you bored? You gonna make a thread shytting on The Wire every week now? shyt has been off air for YEARS

:comeon: