How long are we going to pretend Infinity War was better than Justice League?

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
GargantuanWealthyBighornedsheep-max-1mb.gif

couldn't even have flash run properly. dude looked like he was figure skating.

dude runs like he has never ran in his life

:gucci:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I can't sanction any of this buffoonery.
A lot of Marvel characters are blatant DC ripoffs but that has nothing to do with the fact that Justice League was beyond abysmal. Nothing redeemable about it at all whatsoever. I looked thoroughly and didn't find a slither of goodness. It is the poster child for everything that is wrong with hollywood and major studio productions. It was a complete disgrace and an utter travesty we are better off forgetting. After 3 or 4 more solo films a soft reboot is mandatory.

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He wasn’t. Thanos is one of the best villains ever..I agree that Thanos made IW great.

Steppinwolf was cool tho. He was ruthless like Thanos and only cared about total destruction. He wasn’t meant to be powerful like Thanos because he works under Darkseid, who is the powerful one.

Steppinwolf was a good introductory villain for the first film. The villains should be getting better with each movie, Legion of Doom in JL2 & maybe Darkseid in JL3
Ok, so we've established IW had a villian. What about pure fight scenes? Do you feel that Justice League vs. Superman or Steppinwolf had better fighting scenes then Avengers vs. Thanos. I.e. Dr. Strange vs. Thanos?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ok, so we've established IW had a villian. What about pure fight scenes? Do you feel that Justice League vs. Superman or Steppinwolf had better fighting scenes then Avengers vs. Thanos. I.e. Dr. Strange vs. Thanos?

Nah breh....:francis: nothing is topping the fight on Titan with strange vs thanos.... That shyt was epic...

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

nah, but the fight in JL wasnt that far off.

Thanos fight was a 9.5
Steppenwolf fight was a 7

Owen Reece

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:yeshrug:
breh who played the flash obviously isnt a natural athlete and looks awkward running.

nikka what?:Mjblessed:

NOBODY runs like that. Clunky looking armor type Flash suit, running/skating like he's trying not to shyt himself...He looked fukking stupid and somehow they made the Flash look like the most goofy, uncoordinated fukk in the whole movie.

And look at the CGI with him running. I've seen better CGI from graphic students in college. How the fukk does the CGI on the Flash tv show look a million times better than the movie Flash when the movie Flash has a bigger budget to spend?

I WANTED JLA to do numbers. I love comic book movies. If you can't see how they dropped the ball on this, then I don't know what to tell you.