How it feels NOT getting a PS5 on launch day

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
I wouldn’t have any time to play until the beginning of next year anyway. But I’ll be getting a nice new TV when I can get my hands on one :myman:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
so if you play ps4 you're a broke nikka :dahell:
giphy.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Oh I bet you just watch sports and talk to your boys all day long huh :unimpressed:
:mjlol:
I'm not the gamer I used to be. I just finished a game on PS4 that took me 2.5 weeks and it was 110 hours. It burned me out so bad I haven't opened my Xbox Series X I got on its launch day or the PS5 I got yesterday.

When I was younger that would phase me but now just can't do it. Probably won't get to either till next week.
You know you could sell those systems for a profit :troll:
so if you play ps4 you're a broke nikka :dahell:
The type of people who think like that are people who have broke mentalities and either are broke or will be broke in the long run. But to give an example of why you would qualify???

I bought a ps5 for $850 to flip. I'm sure I could find another for 8, maybe $750. And if money wasn't an issue then anyone could do the same. Not pre-ordering one or shelling out the extra cash, well you must be broke then if you didn't. You can hide behind the fact you have a house, bills, kids, whatever. Nobody tryna hear that you broke sun of a bytch, how your broke ass even get a microphone to speak, if we want tips on how to live on a budget we'll have somebody page your broke ass..... That's the mentality :francis:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
The from 2013-2017 I was off video games. Was only playing street fighter 4 since 2009.

then I got a ps4 for Christmas ‘17. Now I’m back on games.