How is there not a hd copy of John Wick 2 out yet?

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: why do you say this breh...I watched the movie when it first dropped..dont remember any hints to this
Remember in the first one how they shot ole girl for conducting business in the hotel? So winston not killing him like he would do everyone else is one give away. It shows that he cares about john. Then like I said the way winston talk to him, "Johnathan :beli:" is like how a dad or father inlaw would talk to a son. And we really gonna act like john is gonna marry some random chick? Knowing him, he probable married another assassin who died while on a job, who is also winston's daughter. I'm reaching, but thats what I think.

Super Cheech

I Feel So Westcoast
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles / SOHH Icey
Remember in the first one how they shot ole girl for conducting business in the hotel? So winston not killing him like he would do everyone else is one give away. It shows that he cares about john. Then like I said the way winston talk to him, "Johnathan :beli:" is like how a dad or father inlaw would talk to a son. And we really gonna act like john is gonna marry some random chick? Knowing him, he probable married another assassin who died while on a job, who is also winston's daughter. I'm reaching, but thats what I think.

Hmm..its either reaching or you just uncovered the twist for 3..:banderas:...its believable though

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Don't know that seems like a pretty good reach. Winston likes John and I'm sure if the chic that died was his daughter they would have talked about it. Winston wasn't at the funeral in the first one only Willam Defoe. He wasn't at John's house afterwards either. I'm pretty sure if she was his daughter we would have seen him earlier. And even though John did kill on Continental grounds he didn't do it for a contract like the female assassin in the first one. He gave John an hour pass and didn't kill him right there bc he knew how Santino fukked over John by calling that marker and then putting a $7 million contract on his head after he killed his sister. He's excommunicated now and I can't wait to see how he brings down the Komora and the High Table in 3. Walter might end up being on the other side of his gun next time.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't know that seems like a pretty good reach. Winston likes John and I'm sure if the chic that died was his daughter they would have talked about it. Winston wasn't at the funeral in the first one only Willam Defoe. He wasn't at John's house afterwards either. I'm pretty sure if she was his daughter we would have seen him earlier. And even though John did kill on Continental grounds he didn't do it for a contract like the female assassin in the first one. He gave John an hour pass and didn't kill him right there bc he knew how Santino fukked over John by calling that marker and then putting a $7 million contract on his head after he killed his sister. He's excommunicated now and I can't wait to see how he brings down the Komora and the High Table in 3. Walter might end up being on the other side of his gun next time.
Speaking on the sequel, you think common is coming back? He did give him a choice like he did laurence fishburne

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Speaking on the sequel, you think common is coming back? He did give him a choice like he did laurence fishburne
I think both Cassian and that deaf chic with the short hair are coming back. She even signed to him "Be seeing you" and Common smirked right when the doors closed on the subway. No one is dead until they get a headshot by John.