How is the Microsoft Surface not the number one tablet?

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
But I have. :leon:

It is great yes but compared to the surface it just get's blown out of the water in productivity. If you want to have like a simple note taker/ casual gamer/ book reader / music player go for the iPad. If you are going to school or in the corporate world the surface just goes hand in hand.

Isn't that what most people want to do on tablets :patrice:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
fukk what y'all talking about. I'm grabbing that surface 2 joint when it drops. I love my IPad but I need Microsoft office for work when I travel.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I've been trying to educate people for an entire year about the virtues of the tablet. But due to shytty modding and a myriad of troll posters that are allowed to go unchecked, most of the informative threads I create about M$ products tend to get buried with the mountains of bullshyt that fill this forum.

Again, the surface is a very capable tablet. The OG models were overpriced, but still very capable. The newer versions will surpass the older versions in every conceivable way. Especially the Surface Pro 2 with its 8 hour battery life.
With all due respect your spamming the board. U push windows everything.... Phone, tablet, Xbox one. :snoop:

Your hardly impartial and are wasting your time at this point. We want unbiased posters opinions. Your basically Compromised as a poster, I would never take you serious on any tech topic. Whatever your interest in Microsoft is just spare us breh. I really hope u are getting paid to do what u do.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
It blows my mind how capable this thing is. :banderas:

Skydrive all of my work so when I'm done working at home, I just take the tablet continue working anywhere with wifi and if I know there isn't a place with wifi I'll just DL it onto my tablet...full microsoft office capabilities. Upload it back up to the skydrive...so productive :banderas:

The capability to hook it up to a screen/tv for dual monitors or full screen. :banderas:

Being able to multi task with split screen on the tablet. I could be watching a video and be taking notes on microsoft word...:banderas:

No apps? I beg to differ. There are plenty. And any app you don't find you can simply bookmark the website on your start screen so you can easily access it. So that actually means it has more "apps" than any other tablet...:ohhh:

I could keep going on but this thing is just amazing. The second version coming out is going to crush the buildings if Microsoft does this right. The hardware/software is beautiful they just have to reach the masses.

It's ugly.

NUPE 1911

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I may cop the Surface Pro 2 and write it off as a business expense. It is easily the best tablet on the market, imo, for what it offers and all its capabilities.

NUPE 1911

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually looking at the Surface 2. Not the Pro. I just don't want to spend near $1k or more for a tablet. I do like the Surface 2 though.