How is the Microsoft Surface not the number one tablet?

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
It blows my mind how capable this thing is. :banderas:

Skydrive all of my work so when I'm done working at home, I just take the tablet continue working anywhere with wifi and if I know there isn't a place with wifi I'll just DL it onto my tablet...full microsoft office capabilities. Upload it back up to the skydrive...so productive :banderas:

The capability to hook it up to a screen/tv for dual monitors or full screen. :banderas:

Being able to multi task with split screen on the tablet. I could be watching a video and be taking notes on microsoft word...:banderas:

No apps? I beg to differ. There are plenty. And any app you don't find you can simply bookmark the website on your start screen so you can easily access it. So that actually means it has more "apps" than any other tablet...:ohhh:

I could keep going on but this thing is just amazing. The second version coming out is going to crush the buildings if Microsoft does this right. The hardware/software is beautiful they just have to reach the masses.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Skydrive all of my work so when I'm done working at home, I just take the tablet continue working anywhere with wifi and if I know there isn't a place with wifi I'll just DL it onto my tablet...full microsoft office capabilities. Upload it back up to the skydrive...so productive :banderas:

The capability to hook it up to a screen/tv for dual monitors or full screen. :banderas:

Being able to multi task with split screen on the tablet. I could be watching a video and be taking notes on microsoft word...:banderas:

No apps? I beg to differ. There are plenty. And any app you don't find you can simply bookmark the website on your start screen so you can easily access it. So that actually means it has more "apps" than any other tablet...:ohhh:

I could keep going on but this thing is just amazing. The second version coming out is going to crush the buildings if Microsoft does this right. The hardware/software is beautiful they just have to reach the crowd.

Which 1? The Surface or Surface Pro?

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
:wtb: ios could do that for years... obviously havent used the goat tablet ipad :blessed:

But I have. :leon:

It is great yes but compared to the surface it just get's blown out of the water in productivity. If you want to have like a simple note taker/ casual gamer/ book reader / music player go for the iPad. If you are going to school or in the corporate world the surface just goes hand in hand.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Which 1? The Surface or Surface Pro?

I have the RT. I can only imagine how awesome the Pro is but if I'm going to spend that much money I might as well get a laptop. :ld:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
:laugh: The RT is awesome. I don't understand the negative stigma. :merchant:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Maybe after Broadwell. WinRT blows ass and Intel is their real hope for market penetration (business at least).

Also it is priced quite high.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

I could keep going on but this thing is just amazing. The second version coming out is going to crush the buildings if Microsoft does this right. The hardware/software is beautiful they just have to reach the masses.

I've been trying to educate people for an entire year about the virtues of the tablet. But due to shytty modding and a myriad of troll posters that are allowed to go unchecked, most of the informative threads I create about M$ products tend to get buried with the mountains of bullshyt that fill this forum.

Again, the surface is a very capable tablet. The OG models were overpriced, but still very capable. The newer versions will surpass the older versions in every conceivable way. Especially the Surface Pro 2 with its 8 hour battery life.