Reppin
NULL
rs_634x1024-140604123221-634.Hayden-Panettiere-vladimir-klitschko.ls.6414.jpg

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Yo I remember a couple years back some Hollywood "insider" was leaking all type of info on folks... I can't find it for nothing now... But I remember them talking about how her moms pimped Hayden out, how she like to be shyt and pissed on and was into being beaten during sex and shyt... They had pictures of her all bruised up and shyt... That site was a creepy look into Hollywood if all that shyt they posted about folks was true...

ImmaGetJoeClarkArrested

The Goshfather
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles So Wut U Wanna Do??
Most of these dudes can't even get a decent black woman let alone a white chick..
Covet cac bytches and place them above our sisters brehs :stopitslime: fukk u mean let alone a white girl like those pink toe bytches are the cream of the Earth :usure:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo I remember a couple years back some Hollywood "insider" was leaking all type of info on folks... I can't find it for nothing now... But I remember them talking about how her moms pimped Hayden out, how she like to be shyt and pissed on and was into being beaten during sex and shyt... They had pictures of her all bruised up and shyt... That site was a creepy look into Hollywood if all that shyt they posted about folks was true...
:huhldup: