How Integration Killed Black Egypt [Amos Wilson]

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
In the destruction of black civilization, Chancellor Williams often uses the term "Asians." Was he referring to Western Asia (Europe)? That part of the book somewhat confused me.

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
On the Book destruction of black civiliazation it talks in depth how hundreds of years of integration led to whites(arabs, Greeks, Phonecia, Persians,Caanaites etc). In short nikkas were probably PAWGin back then. Smh.

Classic Book! Should be required reading.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
In the destruction of black civilization, Chancellor Williams often uses the term "Asians." Was he referring to Western Asia (Europe)? That part of the book somewhat confused me.
asians are assyrians and arabians..even asian minor including turks.

Missy85

Pro
Daps
Integration sure did destroy Kemet. I'm not trying to hurt black males but lets be real about something that black women are afraid to address and black males are in denial about: This interracial shyt that y'all are have historically been obsessed with has compromised us as a people. Black women have some self hatred but black male self hatred is on another level. And no black person wants to talk about it. Men who have historically attempted to breed their own selves out of existence obviously feels some type about themselves; they don't even want to reproduce themselves. And will ruin a whole empire just to have access to non black women and mixed race children. And this behavior is rampant even today. Which tells me if more non black women were open to black males we black people would go extinct.

Lets see it was first the Assyrians, then the Arabs, then crakas, Indians, Lebanese, and now the Chinese. All of these people can step to African males and make them their bytch then have their way with Africa. All because of black male self hatred. People love to talk about black women and how flawed we are so 2016 needs to the year we really tell the black male about himself. Black male betrayal of Africa and black women set this whole 2,000 years of black oppression into motion. And y'all are consistent too. Never does anybody in our community talk about this.

Look at these Arab flunkies. Seems nothing has changed nikkas still love these wonky, ordinary ass white women today. Now y'all love Asians which makes sense now that the Chinese are our new masters.
tumblr_nzay2sri2v1qclof3o2_250.jpg
tumblr_nzay2sri2v1qclof3o1_400.jpg
tumblr_nzay2sri2v1qclof3o8_1280.jpg
Embarrassing. :mjlol:

Jammer22

All Star
Daps

Chancellor Williams actually talked a lot about this too. I think there is a section where he speaks on the hospitality of Africans to foreigners always coming back to haunt them.

I would also like to point out that the Egyptians and most Africans lacked ( and still do in many cases) the same level of ruthlessness needed to compete with foreigners and invaders( Hyksos, Assyrians,etc) . Egypt did outlast many of her neighbors-it had a good run, but it should currently have the integrity of Iran or China, IMO. Both still have their own language rather than a foreign one (Arabic).

In my honest opinion, the integration was a sign of this weakness: Africans are too kind to outsiders. Especially the men.

For Egypt's case, throughout the last stretch of its history, it was hampered by many kings uninterested projecting force outside of its borders in comparison to rivals.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Integration sure did destroy Kemet. I'm not trying to hurt black males but lets be real about something that black women are afraid to address and black males are in denial about: This interracial shyt that y'all are have historically been obsessed with has compromised us as a people. Black women have some self hatred but black male self hatred is on another level. And no black person wants to talk about it. Men who have historically attempted to breed their own selves out of existence obviously feels some type about themselves; they don't even want to reproduce themselves. And will ruin a whole empire just to have access to non black women and mixed race children. And this behavior is rampant even today. Which tells me if more non black women were open to black males we black people would go extinct.

Lets see it was first the Assyrians, then the Arabs, then crakas, Indians, Lebanese, and now the Chinese. All of these people can step to African males and make them their bytch then have their way with Africa. All because of black male self hatred. People love to talk about black women and how flawed we are so 2016 needs to the year we really tell the black male about himself. Black male betrayal of Africa and black women set this whole 2,000 years of black oppression into motion. And y'all are consistent too. Never does anybody in our community talk about this.

Look at these Arab flunkies. Seems nothing has changed nikkas still love these wonky, ordinary ass white women today. Now y'all love Asians which makes sense now that the Chinese are our new masters.
tumblr_nzay2sri2v1qclof3o2_250.jpg
tumblr_nzay2sri2v1qclof3o1_400.jpg
tumblr_nzay2sri2v1qclof3o8_1280.jpg
Embarrassing. :mjlol:

These are Hard cold facts.:wow:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Chancellor Williams actually talked a lot about this too. I think there is a section where he speaks on the hospitality of Africans to foreigners always coming back to haunt them.

I would also like to point out that the Egyptians and most Africans lacked ( and still do in many cases) the same level of ruthlessness needed to compete with foreigners and invaders( Hyksos, Assyrians,etc) . Egypt did outlast many of her neighbors-it had a good run, but it should currently have the integrity of Iran or China, IMO. Both still have their own language rather than a foreign one (Arabic).

In my honest opinion, the integration was a sign of this weakness: Africans are too kind to outsiders. Especially the men.

For Egypt's case, throughout the last stretch of its history, it was hampered by many kings uninterested projecting force outside of its borders in comparison to rivals.

Honestly black Africans lack ruthlessness towards foreigners but not to each other. Asians, Arabs, Europeans, Persians etc are all ruthless and it shows the many wars they fought each other. With blacks we are very welcoming to outisders but dont trust each other. Being nice has been our downfull because we think that being nice people will return it such. Just like the 33 strategies of war state:

"Conflict and confrontation are generally unpleasant affairs that churn up unpleasant emotions.Out of a
desire to avoid such unpleasantness,people will often
try to be nice and conciliatory to those around them, in the belief that that will elicit the same response in
return. But so often experience proves this logic to be wrong: over time, the people you treat nicely will take
you for granted. They will see you as weak and exploitable. Being generous does not elicit gratitude but creates either a spoiled child or someone who resents behavior perceived as charity."

This describes the black race in a nutshell. Honestly we get taken advantage of and no matter how nuce we are to non blacks they still despise us. Life is not a comic book where good triumphs evil. History has shown that bad guys sometimes win. To this day we still do this and it has to end.