How Important Is Keeping Your Mouth Shut About Getting Pvssy?

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
In my experience girls are sometimes paranoid about that shyt. I don't really bring dudes around females I deal with. My friend did that shyt with me, bringing me around this girl he liked, and the bytch chose me.:ld:

Dude was still salty over that shyt year later :russ:

He knew the name of the game :manny:

Dizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
AZ
Man I had to learn this shyt the hard way. Back in hs my boys and I used to talk about all the chicks we met/talked to/smashed cuz that's what you do as a young idiot. Anyway, I'm telling my best friend about this one chick I knocked down. She was a real slore, I mean just an absolute cum dumpster. And he turns around and tells her about it the next day. Making up all kinds of stuff I didn't say. :why: I guess he was feelin her for a while before that but I had no idea. Not that it would have mattered. :lolbron: So her and I have a falling out and the two of them end up being a couple. Turned out to be a real snake ass motherfukker. He got me good brehs. Had to get in his lil sister for that one. :ufdup:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
If she was fine and I don't have plans to go back immediately Imma tell the bros and get my brownie points :yeshrug:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
I never understood this. And im not one to broadcast my sexual escapades. society is built off of sex how you think we got here?. First off if you a man why are you telling another man what you doing sexually any damn way? I see it as immature.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Ahhh growing pains :ahh:

I fukked up my freshmen year in college. This chick with the OD fatty was throwing me the puss. I had her in the whip. But she was pissy drunk n had to pee :scusthov: , so I jus let it go that night, thinking I was gon smash tomorrow :smugbiden:

So the next day I tell my team what happened, how she had to go pee n shyt, n how I aint trying to smash no fresh off the public toliet puss :russ:

Whole crew had a good laugh about it :pachaha: , it was all good. Till one of my nikkas put the joke up on twitter :what: :wtf: :scusthov:
Qhz4wcd.png

Needless to say, this bytch was following one of my nikkas. Saw the tweet and fake blacked out on me. Its all good tho, cuz all my sohh bruhs know how the story of my college experience turned out. The older I got the more popping I became, and that doofy bytch done regretted messing wit tha boy the rest of her college years. By the time I was a junior I was fukkin bytches 10x badder than her, so whenever she would try n get at me on the low I would just :umad:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Only kids and NPG's (no p*ssy getters) brag to their boys or anybody else when they get a little p*ssy. Just like a woman doesn't have to tell her girls about every dikk she has sucked or fukked either.