How Important Is Keeping Your Mouth Shut About Getting Pvssy?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
has blabbing off at the mouth to your friends about your sexual conquests ever cost you more p*ssy?

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
In my experience girls are sometimes paranoid about that shyt. I don't really bring dudes around females I deal with. My friend did that shyt with me, bringing me around this girl he liked, and the bytch chose me.:ld:

Dude was still salty over that shyt year later :russ:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It seems immature. if you smashing something, keep it between you and the other party. No need to go broadcasting that shyt to everyone cept a few close homies.

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
It seems immature. if you smashing something, keep it between you and the other party. No need to go broadcasting that shyt to everyone cept a few close homies.

dude seemed honourable & chivalrous till this part :laugh:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I just don't really care to.

Some dudes get off on that shyt though, it seems.

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
I don't say shyt. No one needs to know about it but me and her.

Chicks want to trust you. Just be smart and shut your mouth.

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kissin and tellin is for females and n!ggas in high school. You shouldn't be discussing details wit ya homies at all. Me and my boy talk about if we have a drought or if we gettin a lot of p*ssy but we don't go into details. I meet a lot of his girls and he meets a lot of mine. We double date sometimes, we just got respect like that for each other.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
This was a few years ago but I was putting in work on this little rican. While I was braggin at the bar to a friend about her (I pointed her out) one of her friends I didn't know was at the ATM next to me. :snoop:

She turned around gave me the :aicmon: then snitched me out. We had plans to hook up afterwards so when I call her she's talmbout, "did you point me out to your friend and say 'thats the chick I'm fukkin right there'?"

I said "yea, I can't brag about you.. :shaq:"

She bytched a little more about respect but I was like "look I don't have to explain myself anymore, am I picking you up or not? "

Had to buy her some mac n cheese bites at sheetz but I smashed it that night. :smugfavre:

She still gets a hold of me every now and then.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Keep your lips zipped, brehs.

fukk around and end up telling that pillow talking ass nikka who will put you on blast just to try and get his bid in. We all know the type. :mjpls::beli:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:manny: its only p*ssy , but p*ssy brings out the bytch in envious and blabber mouf nikkaz
So with that being said,if u plan on hitting more than once just have the :jawalrus:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Ive never been the type to kiss and tell.
women will scarlet letter a blabber mouth.
I never tell.
:whoo:

a0yqua.jpg

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
This was a few years ago but I was putting in work on this little rican. While I was braggin at the bar to a friend about her (I pointed her out) one of her friends I didn't know was at the ATM next to me. :snoop:

She turned around gave me the :aicmon: then snitched me out. We had plans to hook up afterwards so when I call her she's talmbout, "did you point me out to your friend and say 'thats the chick I'm fukkin right there'?"

I said "yea, I can't brag about you.. :shaq:"

She bytched a little more about respect but I was like "look I don't have to explain myself anymore, am I picking you up or not? "

Had to buy her some mac n cheese bites at sheetz but I smashed it that night. :smugfavre:

She still gets a hold of me every now and then.

:pachaha: MTO does sumn do these hoes