How I troll the NSA monitoring my Internet

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:dwillhuh: breh, what you got yourself into?

Just joking. I'm not involved in any illegal shyt so i have no problem letting the NSA read my texts and emails (not saying i support it) because I know I dont have what they are looking for.

Just saying that a lot of mofos that get caught simply because they dont know how to camouflage themselves when using technology. If you have ever worked for a service provider (most major telcos) and know the equipment's capability you would know what to and not to do to avoid getting tracked.

Mofos be doing dirt using their own cell phones. Accessing their "secret" email address with their own computers. Leaving all kinds of tracks all over the place that anyone with common sense and access to the data can easily see the pattern.

Thats why I say most criminals that get caught are either dumb.
Most criminals that do NOT get caught are only out there because THE LAW ITSELF doesnt allow the particular law enforcement agency that's after them to access critical data that would get the criminals locked up.

It's funny when you hang around "hood dudes" who swear they are smart and hear them boast about how they lay low and dont get caught. The only thing saving them from the law is the law itself

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Just joking. I'm not involved in any illegal shyt so i have no problem letting the NSA read my texts and emails (not saying i support it) because I know I dont have what they are looking for.

Just saying that a lot of mofos that get caught simply because they dont know how to camouflage themselves when using technology. If you have ever worked for a service provider (most major telcos) and know the equipment's capability you would know what to and not to do to avoid getting tracked.

Mofos be doing dirt using their own cell phones. Accessing their "secret" email address with their own computers. Leaving all kinds of tracks all over the place that anyone with common sense and access to the data can easily see the pattern.

Thats why I say most criminals that get caught are either dumb.
Most criminals that do NOT get caught are only out there because THE LAW ITSELF doesnt allow the particular law enforcement agency that's after them to access critical data that would get the criminals locked up.

It's funny when you hang around "hood dudes" who swear they are smart and hear them boast about how they lay low and dont get caught. The only thing saving them from the law is the law itself

if you say so breh :patrice:

:leostare:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
if you say so breh :patrice:

:leostare:

lol. I know that was a lot of rambling on my part but im just saying all that NSA scandal shyt didnt surprise me and it shocked me that most people didnt know this happens already

When I was an intern years ago i was introduced to one of these babie.
2900is.png

When I played with it for a week and realized this thing's capability it was obvious to me that there was no such thing as privacy :lupe:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
lol. I know that was a lot of rambling on my part but im just saying all that NSA scandal shyt didnt surprise me and it shocked me that most people didnt know this happens already

When I was an intern years ago i was introduced to one of these babie.
2900is.png

When I played with it for a week and realized this thing's capability it was obvious to me that there was no such thing as privacy :lupe:

fukk is that :huhldup:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
fukk is that :huhldup:

Some refer to it as a network sniffer. This is one of the smaller models. It's a device that, when put on a network and paired with a sizable storage server, will record and store EVERY-SINGLE-PACKET that goes through said network without adding any latency.

Basically if your service provider has one of these sniffing the hub that feeds your neighborhood's internet connection AND/OR that T3 that that feeds your nearby cell tower they would be able to provide you with

• Every text you sent
  • Complete audio of every call made to and from your phone
  • What you watched on TV
  • Every site you visited and what you streamed out of the site or typed into it

Yeah... You have privacy :smugbiden: