How hard is it to get a low wage job these days?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'll tell u right now, having an education is still one of the best attributes you can possess. I know school isn't for everyone but the first thing this place asked me for was academic transcripts. Once we got past that is was the lengthy interview process and you have to impress them. Make sure you do a lot of research about the company/organization ahead of time...they love that shyt.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Plus u said you're in school,right?so the chances are u cant work long hrs/overtime etc..

you're only looking for part time jobs..that fit your schedule..who is to blame here??

And half of these nikkas in here complaining with you..
-cant pass a drug test
-got felonies
-no ride
-no labor/warehouse experience

:leostare: How do you get warehouse experience if they won't even interview/reply back to you in the first place?

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
You niccas just have no hustle or grind about yourself. Look for a job but man you gotta live in the mean time, I was never the "do without" ass nikka. Go get it...

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
:leostare: How do you get warehouse experience if they won't even interview/reply back to you in the first place?

Go to your local UPS hub, they hire as many seasonal workers as they can around the fall.
once the new year comes, if you can handle it, they'll request you stay.

Depending on the city and the size of the hub its work that will break you to your core, I was at one of the largest warehouses in the nation fresh out of high school :to:

Its hard work but it pays off nikka, plus u can advance fast as hell.
Watchu know about supervising old heads before you can legally buy alcohol :shaq: