How hard is it to get a low wage job these days?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Getting a job is tough in most brackets but just keep sending in those apps man. Eventually you'll get some interviews and then it's on you to impress them.

I just started a new job this past month. I had to go through two separate two hour interviews, show them my academic transcripts, etc.. etc.. It was annoying the amount of shyt I had to go through for them but they were impressed and now that I'm a part of the family it's :noah:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Depends on where you live.

But generally, it's hard to find any job. There are about 4 unemployed people per job opening, and that's not even taking into account people who have a job but want a better one, people who aren't counted as unemployed because they stopped looking for a while, or the local economy.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Depends on where you live.

But generally, it's hard to find any job. There are about 4 unemployed people per job opening, and that's not even taking into account people who have a job but want a better one, people who aren't counted as unemployed because they stopped looking for a while, or the local economy.
:sadbron:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Getting a job is tough in most brackets but just keep sending in those apps man. Eventually you'll get some interviews and then it's on you to impress them.

I just started a new job this past month. I had to go through two separate two hour interviews, show them my academic transcripts, etc.. etc.. It was annoying the amount of shyt I had to go through for them but they were impressed and now that I'm a part of the family it's :noah:

I been at my current job since march. But I had a job prior to getting this one so I was never unemployed. Anyways I had to talk to the HR lady, then a phone interview, then face to face group interview, then I got hires. But still had to provide transcripts, references, background check, and drug test before it was official. Jeez!

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
its hard to find any job. you really cant even get a job at fast food unless youre of whatever race that works there (mexican)

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
how does them temp services work for yall??

Let's just say they are called temp-services for a reason

My schedule, once you incorporate school semesters, is too
rigid to be bouncing from job to job.

Right now tho, real-life roof over my head>>>>>what may come in the future:ohlawd:

Dead End

Rican B*stard
Daps
Reppin
NW Chicago
Yeah, its pretty hard out there to varying degrees depending on the region you're at and other factors (your age, race/ethnicity, gender, criminal record, job experience, transportation, etc).

There's for sure lower end stuff available but they really wanna grind you into mincemeat. Like a lot of places model for existing factors in that they are gonna lose workers because of overwork, stress, etc.

Its good to keep in mind that you will get a job and that mentality is beneficial to keep positive, but its also useful to remember that there is no such thing as full employment, there will always be more people trying to get jobs than jobs available and that it isn't all on you. Sometimes that's just the way it is.

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
I keep send in apps, i get tired of seeing these "Thank you for applying with us! unfortunely...." emails. i got to the point of, whats the point of applying ima get denied anyway. But i gotta get outta that mindstate.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
I keep send in apps, i get tired of seeing these "Thank you for applying with us! unfortunely...." emails. i got to the point of, whats the point of applying ima get denied anyway. But i gotta get outta that mindstate.

I feel ya,breh
I know I got a gang of them coming to me through email
next week myself..

Sometimes, it's just better to show your face physically
and let these b*stards see the ambition for themselves.