How good does it feel

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I tried to use a switch emulator years ago and was dumbfounded. I got my son a switch for Christmas and I'm just going to use it when he's asleep :mjlol:

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
The Way of the Patient Gamer endures.

tH71S3b.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
“I’ll just buy it on PC” won :wow:
Not really. On PC you wait until they feel like you can play their games with Sony and with Nintendo you have to emulate them. You're a second class customer ON PC to almost everyone aside from Microsoft.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not really. On PC you wait until they feel like you can play their games with Sony and with Nintendo you have to emulate them. You're a second class customer ON PC to almost everyone aside from Microsoft.
Always a hatin ass nikka. The wait is always worth it because you’ll always have something to play amongst the big three until something drops.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Always I hatin ass nikka. The wait is always worth it because you’ll always have something to play amongst the big three until something drops.
Why would the wait be worth it? In reality is it's fairly easy to get a newly launched console from any of the big 3 for little to almost nothing out of pocket by simply pre-ordering multiples of them and selling the extras. Somebody else paid for my PS5, Xbox Series X, and Switch. I see no reason to wait in the face of that.

For example the PC still hasn't gotten Horizon Forbidden West and that came out almost a year ago. Still hasn't even been announced for PC.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would the wait be worth it? In reality is it's fairly easy to get a newly launched console from any of the big 3 for little to almost nothing out of pocket by simply pre-ordering multiples of them and selling the extras. Somebody else paid for my PS5, Xbox Series X, and Switch. I see no reason to wait in the face of that.

For example the PC still hasn't gotten Horizon Forbidden West and that came out almost a year ago. Still hasn't even been announced for PC.
It’s coming though and it will probably come out for it this year. In the meantime we will still be able to play some of the console exclusives that drop on PlayStation, Switch and Xbox. Plus emulate decades of the PS1, PS2, and PS3 the holy trinity of playstation gaming.

I also have a Series X, PS5 and Switch.