How feasible is bartering as a method to helping us get out of this hole we're in as a people?

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
The OP is incredibly stupid. It's almost pitiful.

& worst of all, the responses in this thread are legitimising this nonsense by responding to him seriously.

As someone who lives in the UK and looks outwards to the USA, I would hope this nonsensical and worthless venom I see posted on the coli doesn't represent even a minority of what real, successful and progressive Black Americans think. I would hope its just the bitter and angry ramblings of dry dikk, no hope in life, basement dwelling losers.

Man stfu :mjlol:

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Why don't u publically write what you wrote in the neg message lol. It was a lot more emotional.

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
You wrote some weird emotional stuff when you negged me, but I wonder why you then tried to appear nonchalant in the thread? Lol cringeworthy and lame.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The OP is incredibly stupid. It's almost pitiful.

& worst of all, the responses in this thread are legitimising this nonsense by responding to him seriously.

As someone who lives in the UK and looks outwards to the USA, I would hope this nonsensical and worthless venom I see posted on the coli doesn't represent even a minority of what real, successful and progressive Black Americans think. I would hope its just the bitter and angry ramblings of dry dikk, no hope in life, basement dwelling losers.

His heart is in the right place but the strategy is flawed... You can't circumvent cacs when it comes to business
The lines between business and philanthropy are too intertwined on here...

I wouldn't talk when you come from a country with no black middle class and no black media:stopitslime:
Grime rappers only got into the Brit Awards because of Black Americans :patrice:

You got Susan Boyle ass culture vultures on national TV :mjpls:

:scust:

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
His heart is in the right place but the strategy is flawed... You can't circumvent cacs when it comes to business
The lines between business and philanthropy are too intertwined on here...

I wouldn't talk when you come from a country with no black middle class and no black media:stopitslime:
Grime rappers only got into the Brit Awards because of Black Americans :patrice:

You got Susan Boyle ass culture vultures on national TV :mjpls:

:scust:

Compared to america, England is very fair and tolerant towards ethnic minorities. All you mentioned is irrelevant to the reality of people's lived experiences.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Compared to america, England is very fair and tolerant towards ethnic minorities. All you mentioned is irrelevant to the reality of people's lived experiences.

Tell us why they aren't tolerating Skepta, Stormzy and them n!ggas at your Awards show ? :mjlol:

That MOBO sh!t is all you got :skip:

No black owned banks, no black TV shows, no black middle class, no black consumer base :pachaha:

and all your biggest black stars have to come to America to make it :mjgrin:

Tell my man Shut up :ufdup:

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Lol. Black people are 3% of the population. Furthermore, they have only been in the UK for 50 years. And that's the Caribbeans. The Africans, of which I'm one, have only been in the Uk for about 20-30 years. And in that time they have made a lot of serious progressive moves, but I know you Americans only value success attained in the fields of sport and entertainment lol.

This isnt a competition though, partly because any logical person can see America is an objectively trash country. The nation that elected Trump, Americans now get derided as stupid, ignorant, politically naive and selfish people, more so than ever before. So when I come on this forum and see this weirdo OP describe other humans as two legged beasts, I am genuinely disgusted by it, but I have to remind myself if I was living in a country as racist and stupid as America, I too might end up becoming both racist and stupid.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol. Black people are 3% of the population. Furthermore, they have only been in the UK for 50 years. And that's the Caribbeans. The Africans, of which I'm one, have only been in the Uk for about 20-30 years. And in that time they have made a lot of serious progressive moves, but I know you Americans only value success attained in the fields of sport and entertainment lol.

This isnt a competition though, partly because any logical person can see America is an objectively trash country. The nation that elected Trump, Americans now get derided as stupid, ignorant, politically naive and selfish people, more so than ever before. So when I come on this forum and see this weirdo OP describe other humans as two legged beasts, I am genuinely disgusted by it, but I have to remind myself if I was living in a country as racist and stupid as America, I too might end up becoming both racist and stupid.

What serious progressive moves ? British black business excellence is Carl Cushnie, Charles Gordon and Freddie Achom ...
And a few liverpool drug lords from the 80s..... I won't even get into our track record

Where are your Bevel startups ? :usure:

Your banal assertions and shaming tactics won't work. You just parrot the envy and moaning of your colonizers.
Off course you'd be disgusted, there's no freedom of speech there so palatable c00ns like you
are bound to be sensitive....

You need a safe space flunky ? :troll:

Say America is racist and stupid and have flabby beckies as rappers on national TV brehs :mjlol:

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
You didn't seem to give much thought to what I told you regarding the length of time black Africans and Caribbeans have been in the UK. I'm not going to get into some long back and forth. If or when you ever get to travel outside your country and live somewhere else for an extended period of time, you might understand how stupid it is to group extremely large groups of people into 'race' lol.

There is as much free speech in England as there is in America.

And by the way, if the flabby Becky you're referring to is 'Honey G', she is an obvious parody. Not a funny one obviously

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You didn't seem to give much thought to what I told you regarding the length of time black Africans and Caribbeans have been in the UK. I'm not going to get into some long back and forth. If or when you ever get to travel outside your country and live somewhere else for an extended period of time, you might understand how stupid it is to group extremely large groups of people into 'race' lol.

There is as much free speech in England as there is in America.

And by the way, if the flabby Becky you're referring to is 'Honey G', she is an obvious parody. Not a funny one obviously

So you assume I've never traveled outside America despite having earned a masters in the UK ?
I'm very privy when it comes to your country and culture .. the binge drinking, lackluster women,
censorship, bad weather and lack of dental hygiene is rife ...

I've even been to Sub-saharan Africa twice and just hit Hong Kong this year :pachaha:

Section 5: Publi Order Act penalizes "foul language" .... read below

http://researchbriefings.files.parliament.uk/documents/SN05760/SN05760.pdf

but you got free speech right ? :usure:

Maybe if you Brits stopped being so smug about everything you'd actually achieve something
this century instead of this holier-than-thou attitude each time you expose your ghastly gnashers

This colony c00n defending fat middle aged cacs appropriating Hiphop :mjlol:

P.S. Nobody gives a f*ck if you invented soccer ... you ain't sniffed the World Cup in 6 decades:mjlol:

Hold this L mate​

Last edited:

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
I didn't defend honey G. And Lol at bringing up teeth of all things in a debate.

Please list examples, with sources of censorship in the Uk. I will wait.