How EL- Chapo destroyed the youth of Chicago

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Why can't the US govt flood the heroin market since production has skyrocketed since we've been in Afghanistan? That will drop the price and make the product more pure. We can lobby for more lenient drug laws for non-violent offenders. :dame:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Chicago has been a violent place since the '20's.

Nothings changed except the demographics.

My grandfather saw a white dude get wet up gangland style in a drive by back in the 30's. shyt been turned up in the Chi. It's pretty much in yall DNA. Even if you not about that life you not freaked out when shyt does go down.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
hqdefault.jpg

Only in Chicago

This photo should go in that hip hop classic thread :wow:

toomanydoses

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in Florida
Listen facts are facts. Our system is ageist as young people are overwhelmingly the majority of those incarcerated, in the same vein it's classist. Of course racism plays a LARGE role but if it was only race based whites wouldn't be incarcerated at the levels they are
Would it make sense to only exploit 12% of our population or to expand it to as many as possible? That's my point in saying what I said about race vs class. I've already explained the point.
I'm white but I'm not the man, you think whites would want me to speak for them as a whole? C'mon now. I'm not saying my troubles are the same as a black man's, I can get clean if I want you can't change your skin color or people's attitude towards it but I can't change my past and it's fukked me hard just like anyone else with serious felonies in their jacket.
If y'all can't see we are on the same side then dont wonder why the disenfranchised Cant rise up. Simple as that.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
REPPED ..offer no solutions, just blame the people from the countries you impoverish and the youth you poison"
El Chapo is not solely to blame of course, but I refuse to think of El Chapo and cartel members as victims of poverty, they're taking advantage of being in an impoverished country