how easy are tagged.com girls?

neko_804

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GangGreen
:ld:I don't know if its the economy or just sign of the times but damn near 1 out of 5 bytches selling p*ssy on chat/net :ld:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:ld:I don't know if its the economy or just sign of the times but damn near 1 out of 5 bytches selling p*ssy on chat/net :ld:
It's just that hoes are not afraid to be hoes these days, with the internet and all, everybody is just more open about things. Please believe chicks back in the day were selling themselves.

I take it as disrespect tom my G when a chick try to make me pay for sex, any chick can be slayed without paper being involved, you just have to strike a cord with these chicks, and level with them on a human level and they'll respect that

I got this bad stripper from tagged that been blowing for like a month to chill:sadbron:

Daps

if all guys are looking for is sex, then she might as well get something out of it :mjpls:

whores>sluts

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
:what: What city you in? Hard to believe some tagged ho's wasn't trying to cut nothing (I'm in Jacksonville) I got a homeboy who get so many bytches of tagged he don't know what to do. I mean this nikka been fukking at least 2 new hoes a week for the past few months, hsit is ridiculous. All that nikka do is get at em on tagged, start texting, get em over the house to :watch a movie", and smash. I fukked one of his bytches on there because she told that nikka I was cute when she saw me over the crib. He passed that ho to me and ended up fukking her friend :snoop:

I can't fukk with tagged or any internet shyt tho. I get my ho's outdoors, plus I don't like having profiles on shyt like tagged. But the main reasons I don't fukk with the tagged ho's is because

1.They are younger and immature as fukk (not all of them, but a good amount)

2. They are some certified sluts ( I guess this can be good and bad)

3. They not really top notch caliber ho's. Never seen dimepieces on that bytch that wasn't selling p*ssy, although my boy has sliced a few nice ones. The p*ssy is easy, so naturally these ho's won't look the best :beli:

San Antonio Man
Its already horrible out here in the bars and clubs....
But online is even worse:why:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I remember when Myspace was poppin' I would send like 50 chicks the same message & my number talking about how I don't usually do the whole "internet thing"... :youngsabo:

I got toooooooooo many numbers... hoes would be texting like "hey, this is XXXXXX from myspace, what's up?" :leostare:

This was right at the beginning of its popularity before all the simps came on and blew these females heads up... :rudy:

Man I was feastin' off Myspace... :sadcam:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
ima meet up with one and be like

vZWU0Zw