how easy are tagged.com girls?

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
we off that...but tagged was poppin for a hot minute...bagged a couple....

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
man you got to get them fast and let them know what you want up front.

first thing I did was message them introducing myself after 2 messages I tell them I'd rather txt then have to wait to get a message back from them. shyt has never let me down...

Now fukking them is another situation...

In 1 week I got about 6-7 numbers off there...
And damn near all of them bytches were wanting to be wined and dined.
No thanks...

online p*ssy is supposed to be free p*ssy especially when these women are hoodrats

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
just creating a profile and talking to a few but no numbers :shaq2:

and they dumb as rocks, mane

so what yall stats looking like? :popcorn:
Tagged is good for them easy ratchet chicks, expect to get a couple hoodrats bodies under your belt in no time. Tagged is #1 depending what city and state you are in, its really a toss up between that and POF, POF actually has real females, and not 100% whores like tagged, it's all preference my friend

1.Tagged
2.POF
3. Datehookup
4. UrbanChat

For people thats willing to spend $30 to have access to all the hoes in your city

1.Fling.com
2.Adulthookup

neko_804

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GangGreen
Tagged is good for them easy ratchet chicks, expect to get a couple hoodrats bodies under your belt in no time. Tagged is #1 depending what city and state you are in, its really a toss up between that and POF, POF actually has real females, and not 100% whores like tagged, it's all preference my friend

1.Tagged
2.POF
3. Datehookup
4. UrbanChat

For people thats willing to spend $30 to have access to all the hoes in your city

1.Fling.com
2.Adulthookup

POF??

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
man you got to get them fast and let them know what you want up front.

first thing I did was message them introducing myself after 2 messages I tell them I'd rather txt then have to wait to get a message back from them. shyt has never let me down...

Now fukking them is another situation...

In 1 week I got about 6-7 numbers off there...
And damn near all of them bytches were wanting to be wined and dined.
No thanks...

online p*ssy is supposed to be free p*ssy especially when these women are hoodrats

:what: What city you in? Hard to believe some tagged ho's wasn't trying to cut nothing (I'm in Jacksonville) I got a homeboy who get so many bytches of tagged he don't know what to do. I mean this nikka been fukking at least 2 new hoes a week for the past few months, hsit is ridiculous. All that nikka do is get at em on tagged, start texting, get em over the house to :watch a movie", and smash. I fukked one of his bytches on there because she told that nikka I was cute when she saw me over the crib. He passed that ho to me and ended up fukking her friend :snoop:

I can't fukk with tagged or any internet shyt tho. I get my ho's outdoors, plus I don't like having profiles on shyt like tagged. But the main reasons I don't fukk with the tagged ho's is because

1.They are younger and immature as fukk (not all of them, but a good amount)

2. They are some certified sluts ( I guess this can be good and bad)

3. They not really top notch caliber ho's. Never seen dimepieces on that bytch that wasn't selling p*ssy, although my boy has sliced a few nice ones. The p*ssy is easy, so naturally these ho's won't look the best :beli:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:what: What city you in? Hard to believe some tagged ho's wasn't trying to cut nothing (I'm in Jacksonville) I got a homeboy who get so many bytches of tagged he don't know what to do. I mean this nikka been fukking at least 2 new hoes a week for the past few months, hsit is ridiculous. All that nikka do is get at em on tagged, start texting, get em over the house to :watch a movie", and smash. I fukked one of his bytches on there because she told that nikka I was cute when she saw me over the crib. He passed that ho to me and ended up fukking her friend :snoop:

I can't fukk with tagged or any internet shyt tho. I get my ho's outdoors, plus I don't like having profiles on shyt like tagged. But the main reasons I don't fukk with the tagged ho's is because

1.They are younger and immature as fukk (not all of them, but a good amount)

2. They are some certified sluts ( I guess this can be good and bad)

3. They not really top notch caliber ho's. Never seen dimepieces on that bytch that wasn't selling p*ssy, although my boy has sliced a few nice ones. The p*ssy is easy, so naturally these ho's won't look the best :beli:

On tagged, just put on your profile, your a Buddah smoker looking for a smoking buddy and hopefully more, and that would give you at least 10 bodies off the rip

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Wish I was single and could feast like I usually, I already turned down at least 5 guaranteed fukks, Why do chicks have to always be thirsty for a dude when they are in a relationship:to: